• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad - Cast Photo (In Costume)

psylah

Found the car. It is a kit car, the Vaydor, by a garage called Fugazzi (lol).

It is based on an Infiniti G35.

500x1000px-LL-d5e261c5_dd390e9e467511e3a46122000a9d0dc6_8.jpeg

More pics and a video:
http://www.svocks.com/genius-turns-a-10k-infinity-g35-into-a-supercar/

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Never seen this one before.

So Heath is in character even outside of shoot?

That gif of heath is him preparing for a scene iirc
That gif is from a scene set up where he's just waiting for the scene to start shooting. The scene never made it into the movie, but they did release a still from it during the viral campaign. It was the shot of Joker in the backseat of a car with the camera pointing to him from the front windshield with the driver kind of out of focus. It was supposed to take place after the dinner party crashing scene.

JustinBB7

Btw none of this stuff is spoilers. Just pictures you will forget about a year from now.

I'm pretty spoiler sensitive, but Joker and Harley talking to each other isn't really spoilers to me. We don't even know what they're saying. You can kinda guess I suppose but 2 characters in a movie talking to each other? Not really spoilers to me.

Prine

Banned
I just watched Focus last night, Margot and Will had great chemistry. She's beautiful - kind of sad her beauty will be diminished as HQ. She does fit the part though, i must say.

Found the car. It is a kit car, the Vaydor, by a garage called Fugazzi (lol).

It is based on an Infiniti G35.

More pics and a video:
http://www.svocks.com/genius-turns-a-10k-infinity-g35-into-a-supercar/

Are you sure? It looks different from that gif, especially the back.

I think he's right. That poster at the top of the page posted two random gifs for no reason whatsoever. The gif of the purple car is a Diablo. I thought the car up the top was an aventador but I think it could be the g35 kit car.

Pilgrimzero

My problem with the car is, that's not something the joker would care about. A fancy super expensive neoned out personalized plate sports car?

Joker doesn't care about that stuff. Same with the tats.

As for Dr. Quinn, the cleavage on display seems a tad to much for Pre-super villain. In the cartoon she very reserved and proper when she was a doc. BUT she probably is trying to entice Joker thus the cleavage.

But yea so far, not digging this version of "The Joker". But time will tell.

Ray Wonder

Founder of the Wounded Tagless Children
Can't wait to see Jared in action. I don't mind the Tattoos. Even the forehead one. As long as it's a good character, that's all I really care about.

ezekial45

Banned
My problem with the car is, that's not something the joker would care about. A fancy super expensive neoned out personalized plate sports car?

Joker doesn't care about that stuff. Same with the tats.

As for Dr. Quinn, the cleavage on display seems a tad to much for Pre-super villain. In the cartoon she very reserved and proper when she was a doc. BUT she probably is trying to entice Joker thus the cleavage.

But yea so far, not digging this version of "The Joker". But time will tell.

Jokermobile.jpeg

hal9001

Banned
Looks amazing. I love how it is bascially same version Joker from Frank Millers All Star Batman and Robin. Also screw this no more spoilers now.

styl3s

ncJdxTN.jpg

uggggggh.
When this and Batman V Superman were announced i was excited but it seems like the more that is leaked and shown off the less i start to care about both films.

I might see the movie on Netflix but this lame ass Justin Bieber try hard joker completely kills my interest for this film which bums me out. Maybe it will be amazing but i won't know until it's on VOD.

Top Bottom