• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad Review Thread: As Fresh As Green Lantern!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, Affleck's clearly given up. He's not even trying to wear pants correctly anymore.

Damn you WB. Damn you to hell.

Everywhere he goes the song hunts him.
giphy.gif

Anticol

Banned
Such a shame, I haven't even been able to watch BvS cause I don't wanna get depress, I guess this is what happens when you trust the entire DCEU to Zack Snyder...

kris.

Banned
my showing starts in 20. hope to fuck its at least somewhat exciting because if not i may sleep through it. i'm freaking exhausted.

Man, it sucks to say it, but SS doesn't even look remotely redeeming or memorable. At least BvS had a couple of great scenes that'll stick, SS just looks completely and utterly forgettable while being awful at the same time.

tomtom94

Suicide Squad executive producer is Donald Trump's chief fundraiser - The Wrap

(I'm not sure if this has any relevance but it is too bizarre not to share)

“Suicide Squad” is about a ragtag group of criminals forced to do good to make up for their pasts. Mnuchin has a complicated past of his own, one that raised eyebrows when Trump named him his lead fundraiser in May.

He pocketed money stolen by Bernie Madoff, and Relativity Media, the studio behind “The Fighter,” once accused his bank of “violating bankruptcy procedures and for delaying the release of a movie recently considered to be the studio’s savior.”

I'll watch it tonight. I can live with liking some of it. And the arcade with Wangan Midnight 5DX is nearby, so I can get some productive Ghost Battle progress on.

Alienfan

After watching Suicide Squad I think I enjoyed BvS more, that movie had so much more going on - even the jokes were better too.

JustinBB7

Just got home from watching it, don't understand the bad reviews at all, it was amazing. Super fun movie. I'm easily entertained and love super hero movies too be fair, but the scores it's getting.. I just don't see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom