• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad Season 2 with Ms.Freeze start July 11

Draugoth

Gold Member
grl-uuaw8aat7vl.jpg

The next season of Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League has been revealed by Rocksteady Studios with a roadmap for the game's next era of content, both confirming the beginning date for season 2 as July 11th and providing a look at some of the major additions that are set to take place in the coming months. Once again the season will consist of two episodes with additional content released between the two, and you can check out that roadmap below.​

Darkmakaimura

Can You Imagine What SureAI Is Going To Do With Garfield?
Just burn this shit already. Who are the people in charge who are keeping this alive? I guess that's a dumb question.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
Someone is proud of that character design?

Harley looks great, Wonder Woman looks great (they covered her thighs....a bad omen).......but what the fuck is this shit?

I feel bad for the modeler/sculptor who had to do this, I hope Artstation does an artdump on this game so I can find out who is responsible for this monstrocity and offer my heartfelt condolences to the modeler/sculptor.

Cuz mate come on.......

Untitled-design---2024-02-12T135403-4051707728112-0.png

maxresdefault.jpg

P.S I hope it isnt based on an actor cuz then Ill feel bad.....unless they purposely made her look worse.

Last edited:

Braag

They killed and buried the game during the initial launch and now with these hilariously bad DLC character designs, Rocksteady is just stomping on the grave of the game.

Last edited:

DCDW

This is why I won't support Gamepass. MS gave this company an estimated quarter billion dollars for Suicide Squad on GP. Why would I give up my ability to vote with my wallet to MS or anyone else?

Last edited:

MiguelItUp

Gold Member
Honestly they would've been better off just making her bald and giving her goggles similar to Mr. Freeze's. She looks like some kind of parody of a DJ from the late 90's early 2000's. I still don't understand how someone would put that together and be like, "YUP! Looks great!"

DCDW

I think you are mixing this game with another. Suicide Squad in not on Gamepass.
You might be right, if not it's an old article that I read about it. Maybe MS backed out after initially low pre-orders/sales.
Edit: Yeah it was an older article and the game had yet to be released. Still hard to believe they thought SS:KtJL would command such a high price with all the negative coverage before its release.

Last edited:
I didn't know it's possible for me to NOT care about this "game" even more, but I stand corrected. are we sure they didn't make a typo on that and added a S by accident?

Last edited:

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
These are by far the worst interpretation of DC characters I've ever seen.

Between the DCEU reboot and this, Warner Bros needs some serious course correction.

I think its ironic bordering on parody that theres a bunch of Killer Frost merch in the store with this season.
If they wanted a female cold character........they could literally have used Killer Frost.
She even has the lesbian cut already setup for them.

03ecfdc7353af3e6feee95e6d677f9bf.jpg

This is why I won't support Gamepass. MS gave this company an estimated quarter billion dollars for Suicide Squad on GP. Why would I give up my ability to vote with my wallet to MS or anyone else?
PShFe85.jpg

Mate what?
I think you and whatever article you are reading are mixing up services.

Xbox Live Gold no longer exists, its called Gamepass Core now.
To play this game online you need Gamepass Core.
But the game was never part of the Gamepass games service.
If you are a member of Gamepass you got a discount around Season 1, but Gamepass sales dont necessarily mean a game is on the Gamepass service.

Also weird levels of vitriol in your post.
Ill never support Gamepass because Microsoft pays to get games on the service.........did you think the devs were just being nice to MS by putting their games on Gamepass day one?
The numbers you are quoting are also just what Microsoft thought they might have to pay to get certain games on Gamepass day one......not the actual value, those numbers were also based on games that hadnt come out yet.
Before we saw what this game was, everyone was actually cautiously optimistic, which is why Microsoft was likely highballing based on Rocksteadys track record.

FeralEcho

Everyone's talking about Mr "ITS MAM" Freeze

But lol at the costume reveal.

Original from Arkham Knight
Xi1ZcHT.png

Suicide Squad
qpj0qAo.jpeg

Now that's an intresting "addition" to the costume, I wonder why they felt the need to add several inches of white cloth to the design there...
What even is the point of a cleavage at that point...Just make her a nun,no skin shown at all and call it a day....

Stick to your soy guns Rocksteady! Might as well go down with your shitty woke ideals full speed ahead.Not like there's any saving at this point.

Top Bottom