• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad Season 2 with Ms.Freeze start July 11

I get you but i raise you

Vyz2m9f.png

Anddddd...

200.gif

GymWolf

Gold Member
Someone is proud of that character design?

Harley looks great, Wonder Woman looks great (they covered her thighs....a bad omen).......but what the fuck is this shit?

I feel bad for the modeler/sculptor who had to do this, I hope Artstation does an artdump on this game so I can find out who is responsible for this monstrocity and offer my heartfelt condolences to the modeler/sculptor.

Cuz mate come on.......

Untitled-design---2024-02-12T135403-4051707728112-0.png

maxresdefault.jpg

P.S I hope it isnt based on an actor cuz then Ill feel bad.....unless they purposely made her look worse.
You thought harley and ww looked great?

nbkicker

rocksteady was done after batman vr came out and there where reports of females complaining about male toxicidy in the work place, then shortly after rocksteady put out a memo saying they need todo better and from now on all the females working at rocksteady will get a input on how females look,act and potrayed in there games going forward, hearing this yrs ago i new rocksteady would be on a downward path. Add to this sweet baby and the dawn of masculine looking females and gay male charachters

Neon Xenon

Since this already got leaked a while back, this Mrs. Freeze design isn't anything of a shock to me. It still looks like something that's following a design standard through clenched teeth, where nothing that might be considered fun or interesting is present. It's so thoroughly "not cool" and more  boring than anything else.

As for the rest of Season 2, could you imagine the sort of person that sees this and has their opinion on the game totally flipped? "Wow, maybe I should give this Suicide Squad game a chance now." No, I can't, either.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
You thought harley and ww looked great?

Yeah.
They didnt uglify the face actresses anywhere near as much as some other games do.
Granted Wonder Womans whole schtick in this game is being angry, annoyed, sad or whatever, but the few moments when she isnt that she actually looks good.
And Harley looks pretty damn close to her face model right down to her textured lips add in Rocksteadys amazing facial animations and hells yeah I think Harley looked great.

suicide-squad-harley-quinn-face-model.jpg

Its hard to find images of Wonder Woman looking "normal" because pretty much every screenshot ive seen is one of the times shes grimacing or something.
MV5BNGE4YzA0OGUtMjhiYS00ZmIyLWE1MGQtMWRiYWRjZDQxNTY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIxMjA1NDI@._V1_.jpg

They just "strengthened" her jaw and gave her less of an underbite

<----Obviously has a thing for Wonder Woman.
<----Didnt actually play the game, but my cousin is as much of a comic freak as me so caught him playing it.......he offered to buy me a copy so we could co-op.....I refused. The Gameplay looks braindead.

P.S Seriously I was actually shocked at how good the facial animations are in this game, i fully expected this game to have no redeeming factors, but it seems the animators were having a good time.

GymWolf

Gold Member
Yeah.
They didnt uglify the face actresses anywhere near as much as some other games do.
Granted Wonder Womans whole schtick in this game is being angry, annoyed, sad or whatever, but the few moments when she isnt that she actually looks good.
And Harley looks pretty damn close to her face model right down to her textured lips add in Rocksteadys amazing facial animations and hells yeah I think Harley looked great.

suicide-squad-harley-quinn-face-model.jpg

Its hard to find images of Wonder Woman looking "normal" because pretty much every screenshot ive seen is one of the times shes grimacing or something.
MV5BNGE4YzA0OGUtMjhiYS00ZmIyLWE1MGQtMWRiYWRjZDQxNTY0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTIxMjA1NDI@._V1_.jpg

They just "strengthened" her jaw and gave her less of an underbite

<----Obviously has a thing for Wonder Woman.
<----Didnt actually play the game, but my cousin is as much of a comic freak as me so caught him playing it.......he offered to buy me a copy so we could co-op.....I refused. The Gameplay looks braindead.

P.S Seriously I was actually shocked at how good the facial animations are in this game, i fully expected this game to have no redeeming factors, but it seems the animators were having a good time.
Cutscenes and facial animations are by far the best thing in the game yeah.

Dazraell

so it's Mr Freeze's ..wife?
i'm not a comic book guy, but shouldn't her be in the fridge or something?
Nah, it's not Nora. To my understanding, they apparently just swapped Freeze's gender and used multiverse as an excuse why. Not a first weird and stupid choice they made

simpatico

- force a once successful studio to make a failed, woke live service game that nobody wanted

- try to drum up some interest by adding a beloved classic villain

- gender swap him and make him a woman

- fucking make her look like a dude anyway

Welcome to 2024 game development.
I want to be a fly on the wall when this design was presented to corporate. Just to hear how excited they were. "We really nailed it. This is the future gamers want".

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
I want to be a fly on the wall when this design was presented to corporate. Just to hear how excited they were. "We really nailed it. This is the future gamers want".
Probably like:

“Suicide Squad KtJL is burning, we need to add some iconic characters that gamers know and love, I propose Mr. Freeze”

“Last thing we want is another straight white man.”

“Oh, oh you’re so right. Why don’t we put in Mrs. Freeze instead?”

“No, she is too appealing for the male gaze and she’s not diverse enough.”

“Okay, how about we do an alternate universe where Mr. Freeze is an ugly butch ethnically-ambiguous lesbian?”

“Yes, I’m sure gamers will love this fierce and stunning take on an old favorite…. Slay queen!!”

Last edited:

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
When was there Ms. Feeeze? Same stupid shit as She-Hulk, Ms. Marvel, Spider Woman, Teen, black, female Iron Man, Female Thor......Just make new, awesome characters. Quit shoe-horning everyone into existing, established characters.

Reactions: stn
Top Bottom