• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Suicide Squad Season 2 with Ms.Freeze start July 11

MayauMiao

tSkuCqI.jpeg

Yeah nobody cared about Mrs Freeze DLC.

Bridges

It's interesting when multiple posts on a subreddit dedicated to a game (or any particular product, media, or person) are actively trashing the main subject, because that's how you can tell that things are starting to fall out of favor for it.
Even the people who actually liked the base game (like myself) cannot excuse how absolutely awful the post-launch content has been. The game completely shits the bed with the live service element and every new "content drop" is an embarrassment.

I'm over it at this point and I don't plan on coming back, but apparently there is a cutscene at the end of this season that confirms the real Justice League is still alive and the ones that were killed were just Braniac clones (Wonder Woman might really be dead though). At least this opens things back up for potential single player games with those same characters in the future.

Why can't they understand that folks do not want this?

I'm of the mindset that if you want to switch something up, there's a better way to do it, a myriad of other ways.

This doesn't feel like that. It all feels absolutely forced and designed to irk people and when it does, they both have shocked Pikachu faces when their game fails and no logical argument from anyone can help them understand.

Any attempt at reasonable discourse is shut down by "You're phobic, you're a racist, you're a bigot".

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
This is actually insane, the contrast in writing is like a Greek statue next to a pile of dog $hit.
Seriously, I’m not a huge comic book fan but I actually felt something watching that clip from Arkham Knight. Then in KtJL it’s some irritating TikTok twats yapping and making unfunny jokes about Nora. “B N I B” fucking cringe

The decrease in writing quality might even be bigger than the decrease in the character design, and that’s really saying something.

What a huge pile of shit

Top Bottom