• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Summer 2012 Anime |OT| Goddesses, canines, and killer MMOs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gintamen

It's hard not to hit a loli with half of the cast being one.

Preview to Shippuuden 271
Hadn't thought they would use a different plot for the Road to Ninja prequal than the manga.

cajunator

Banned
Do you realise this is gonna go straight into SOS?

It probably is. Nobody knows who I am and if they knew, they'd probably tell me about it and I would shrug it off. What you say on the internet is public domain for all to see. You cat post something and then have shame about it later. You know when you click the button that what you say could be recorded for life.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
There are parts of PGSM that I have never mentioned in this thread despite it being easily found on a google search or even on the CD covers. Doesn't make it less of a spoiler and it doesn't make it ok to drop it on somebody who's just trying to watch.

cajunator

Banned
Im not too worried about SM spoilers. I have pretty much spoilered myself about every single character and major event in the series. the only thing left to discover is when those events occur and what leads up to them and the characters involved. Some of them I am very much looking forward to seeing.

Narag

Im not too worried about SM spoilers. I have pretty much spoilered myself about every single character and major event in the series. the only thing left to discover is when those events occur and what leads up to them and the characters involved. Some of them I am very much looking forward to seeing.

It's more about courtesy to others.

Taruranto

Isnt that show like Welcome to the NHK? NHK wasnt that good so I dont really want anything else like it, especially if it has a Misaki type character.

I haven't seen NHK, but Genshiken is about about a bunch Otaku and how they relate to the various otaku subcultures. Tons of references to other works and funny hijinks.

It's divided into two main arcs, the old one and the new manga, Genshiken Nidaime. Nidaime has a new cast of characters, though some of the old ones remain/appear time to time.

A lot of people seem to dislike Nidaime for the shift of focus to the male-otaku culture to the female one and the new main character, a trap BL fan called Hato.

Is A Certain Magical Index worth watching?

It's a LN adaption. With a tsundere. By JC staff.
No.

Caesnd

The new op for Eureka Seven: AO is quite terrifying... Lets see who will get what I mean when they've seen it. I fear for the future of this series now :/

7Th

There are parts of PGSM that I have never mentioned in this thread despite it being easily found on a google search or even on the CD covers. Doesn't make it less of a spoiler and it doesn't make it ok to drop it on somebody who's just trying to watch.

He just made an "episode preview" post, though. He didn't look around for people watching Fresh and screamed at them
EAS IS SETSUNA IS CURE PASSION.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I saw it. Just wanted to add my sentiment, that one particular thing especially stood out to me as potentially lethal to my future interest in this series.

Too bad that one particular thing doesn't affect me at all. lololol. Other than action, the series goes downhill from here for me. It'll still be a hype train though. It's like Code Geass all over for me. LOLOL

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I haven't seen NHK, but Genshiken is about about a bunch Otaku and how they relate to the various otaku subcultures. Tons of references to other works and funny hijinks.

It's divided into two main arcs, the old one and the new manga, Genshiken Nidaime. Nidaime has a new cast of characters, though some of the old ones remain/appear time to time.

A lot of people seem to dislike Nidaime for the shift of focus to the male-otaku culture to the female one and the new main character, a trap BL fan called Hato.

My problem is that it goes from being somewhat realistic to just fanfiction wishfulfillment in Nidaime. Even the
Hato x Madarame
stuff is just strange.

cajunator

Banned
Too bad that one particular thing doesn't affect me at all. lololol. Other than action, the series goes downhill from here for me. It'll still be a hype train though. It's like Code Geass all over for me. LOLOL

Im hoping it can be half as good as Code Geass.
If it even reaches that mark it will be formidable.

Caesnd

Well, I guess that's true, but the action part hasn't really been all that great though imo, so it makes other things harder to ignore.

Dresden

I saw it. Just wanted to add my sentiment, that one particular thing especially stood out to me as potentially lethal to my future interest in this series.
http://i.imgur.com/Oin9Q.png

?

not true believer confirmed

eject kayos90 from fanclub

motion granted
I was hoping someone would have linked to the OP from youtube, I didnt see it when I looked this morning. Been anticipating it for awhile.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24lD7LalZag&feature=plcp

Articalys

1st 347 Ako Atarashi @ Saki
2nd 341 TOSHINOU KYOUKO @ Yuru Yuri
3rd 231 Marika Katou @ Mouretsu Pirates
4th 225 Miu Amaha @ Mashiroiro Symphony ~The Colour Of Lovers~
4th 225 Madoka Kyouno @ Rinne No Lagrange
6th 218 Kei Arakawa @ Saki
7th 212 Satomi Kanbara @ Saki
8th 186 Hercule Barton @ Detective Opera Milky Holmes
9th 148 Nao Takanashi @ Onii-chan No Koto Nanka Zenzen Suki Janain Dakara Ne!
10th 145 Nori @ Hidamari Sketch
11th 142 Kouko Fukuyo @ Saki
12th 140 Chris Yukine @ Senki Zesshou Symphogear
With this, we're halfway through the first round of prelims, and Saki already has twelve characters qualified, with more likely on the way.

kayos90

Tragic victim of fan death
I like that OP a lot actually. Whats wrong with it?

Some of the animation doesn't really match the pacing of the song like the beginning. Also, lol, if you look at some of the characters,mecha, etc. Sorry but that begs for me to laugh at it hysterically. Also, I swear if I'm right. LOLOL

A Certain Scientific Railgun.

I didn't like the show one bit. Majutsu is much better than Kagaku imo.

Thanks, that TRUTH!!!

Called it before anyone else. Sup.

Solune

What? The Daria avatar is one of the best avatars I've ever seen on GAF. If only his newer ones were as cool :(
No disrespect, Daria is cool.
That's only because I had Hiroshi Abe for years. I've given him ample representation.

I'm leaving all the Tsampikos stuff to Haly.

Well that and I always thought you were a handsome looking asian man.

CcqfU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom