• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends |OT19| Three-Fifths of a Thread

Thats something alright.
Yeah, that about sums up that video.

On the topic of Crash, I'm super thrilled about how well N.Sane Trilogy is doing. Those games were my jam growing up, and are genuinely fantastic. 1 is a little rough, but still pretty good. 2 and 3 though are such a step up in quality it's astounding. It's great to see Crash alive and well in 2017.

Menitta

Made this into a PNG. Go nuts.

GUNTOYOURHEAD.png

caliph95

Yup. That Tekken 7 campaign was hot garbage.
"As the LP has end all i could be captivated by Woolie's eyes, i couldn't looking thinking about how those are similar to the one's of my family and it angers a lot that the eyes of liar reminds my of my dead family it makes me emotional"

Village

" You root for the one with no power"

Fuck you I'm rooting for the one who transformed into a cool satan

Also the one who, technically speaking did the least wrong things in the entire narrative , and would legit be a less worse person if the person he was fighting didn't throw him off a fucking cliff.

caliph95

" You root for the one with no power"

Fuck you I'm rooting for the one who transformed into a cool satan

Also the one who, technically speaking did the least wrong things in the entire narrative , and would legit be a less worse person if the person he was fighting didn't throw him off a fucking cliff.
I do love their attempt to humanise Heihachi still makes a huge asshole since either way either his son srvives hates and be a villain without even attempting to help him control it or he murdered an innocent child.

Plus he still murdered Jinpachi

Village

I do love their attempt to humanise Heihachi still makes a huge asshole since either way either his son srvives hates and be a villain without even attempting to help him control it or he murdered an innocent child.

Plus he still murdered Jinpachi

Heihachi is literally the worst thing to happen to the world of tekken,

Numb

"As the LP has end all i could be captivated by Woolie's eyes, i couldn't looking thinking about how those are similar to the one's of my family and it angers a lot that the eyes of liar reminds my of my dead family it makes me emotional"

13524361511409.gif

Vast majority of Vice and all of Arson. So they're about halfway through.

That last mission with the serial killer was kinda interesting. Following riddles to different places. Anything else like that in the game?. Also any overarching storylines as this episodic stuff is not appealing to me.

You're, like, the only person who thinks that.

I just seems like a really boring game. So self-serious, repetitive, boring gameplay and I find it hard to care about any of it. Characters are bland including the protagonist. The episodic formula doesn't help.

The game has none of the charm of a game like Deadly Premonition and at least that's just one case.

That last mission with the serial killer was kinda interesting. Following riddles to different places. Anything else like that in the game?. Also any overarching storylines as this episodic stuff is not appealing to me.
It's been quite a while since I played so I don't quite remember individual cases, but yes, there is an overarching story. The newspaper stuff is the main plot, and that comes in to play in the game proper during Vice and Arson.

Village

I'm really glad the dumb diaper clown was finally defeated by cursed seal Sasuke and his lame navel laser.

No

Jin is sasuke. No seriously he's literally sasuke.

Kazuya is devil man

I know liam is gone , and standards are lowered , but you need to get your anime's correct

That's right, Kazuya is this guy:

tumblr_o68gl9h3uz1srt81jo1_500.png

With regards to LA Noire, Vice is the desk where the story starts to become about internal police business and Cole's personal life in more of a modern police procedural drama sort of sense, rather than each case being mostly self-contained episodes (DLC aside).

So, yeah, it's going somewhere and this is where it starts getting there, really.

Strimei

Kinda surprised at how short Tekken was, didn't expect it to only be 4 parts. Wonder what will take its place, though I do like that we're getting some one-shots.

Village

I honestly have no idea who that guy in the picture is

he looks like teddy from p4 and kefka had a child in that picture

He's a kid who shoots laser beams out of his belly button. That's it. He's a one-note joke character there for you to laugh at what a specifically dumb power that is.

He's a better character than Kazuya.

caliph95

Nah, kazuya is the best.

It is the world of tekken and how its written that is bad.
It's Tekken most of them are iether one note or flat.only a handful having anything close to a complex or developed character Which is Jin and now T7 Heihachi (even if some of his actions makes no sense now).

Which is funny

Village

It's Tekken most of them are iether one note or flat.only a handful having anything close to a complex or developed character Which is Jin and now T7 Heihachi (even if some of his actions makes no sense now).

Which is funny

I think there are more with more complication motivations , but you aren't wrong.

Heihachi is very nuanced. He's an old man and he wants his diaper, but they told him he can't wear diapers and still be in charge of the corporation, so he threw his kid off a cliff in frustration and punched a bear.

Fat4all

Banned
Heihachi is very nuanced. He's an old man and he wants his diaper, but they told him he can't wear diapers and still be in charge of the corporation, so he threw his kid off a cliff in frustration and punched a bear.

That's one in-depth, 4K console exclusive character right there.

Village

I mean if we break everything down like that, what's the point of getting invested in anything

Listen, what's important here is that the bear would go on to buy out his corporation in the nanosecond buyout scandal of 2020, finally enacting his revenge by ripping the family business away from Heihachi and using it to publicly humiliate him.

Also I guess the baby he threw off the cliff wanted revenge? I don't think he's important.

Numb

this new Possessed vid is sooooo dumb
the animation and sound is so hilarious

sbfp
OXADEod.gif

thx
Meanwhile in the SBF west coast branch

giphy.gif

Yo video game canada does not give us this quality

I skip the cons ones that are just conversations
yovideogames aint no joke
xLnc368.gif

Village

Someone needs to make a yo video games thread

also , watching JaeJae's stream, remembering kenny has kids and looks a decade younger than steve

Top Bottom