• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

I don't know when this happened, but all of a sudden I have become what is known as a "Casanova." and I'm rolling in the women.
3c5.gif
You are living the dream man. Good job.

So how was last night...?

It got delayed until Tuesday, but now it looks like it might happen tomorrow, though there's another girl who wants to meet up tomorrow. What's a guy to do~!?
tumblr_mkefxdRqMc1r11qslo3_250.gif

Sorry if I'm bragging, this is just pretty goddamn rad.

Every time you show your eyes just add another to the list

It's always the eyes. It's like a got a sharingan, but instead of whatever the fuck sharingan's actually do, it's with vaginas. And men, in a few cases.

Someone told me Majora's Mask has the five Stages of grief wrapped into its theme. Never really noticed it before.

It's in the Game Theory episodes, it's a fun theory, but the main problem with it is that most of the emotions are really interchangeable when you get down to it.

Zenfalcia

Women are all over me all of a sudden and I'm having to choose between them for sexual relations tomorrow and the next couple days.

It feels horribly dirty, but I'm gonna ride that "I'm 22" excuse for as long as possible.

Or you can have some stories to tell if you be "adventurous"... ;)

croten

It's in the Game Theory episodes, it's a fun theory, but the main problem with it is that most of the emotions are really interchangeable when you get down to it.

It was a theory that has been around for a long while, Game Theory just did the "It's Link that's dead!" Theory

Oh fuck me Woolie, they told you how to fight Aran Ryan, why did that need to be so painful

That was the most boring A.Ryan fight ever

Can someone Kamina my avatar? pls <3

Top Bottom