• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
tlwmau.png

Too lazy to clean it up.

This is amazing.

Zenfalcia

Better late than never I suppose.

Oh wow, really?

I was under the impression he was since he said it, and i don't see what he can gain from lying.
He's just CrankyConstruct on Steam.

No?

I guess we're going to need more evidence than him saying that he's cranky construct..
Wait really? I thought he was just kidding about that.

Was he? I took him for his word. Unless i misread. He did say "i'm cranky construct by the way". Meh.

Whoo A-a-ron, he's ascended the limits of man and is now a GOD

WfXg0.gif

The stage theory is also incorrectly interpreted and it isn't a strong theory in the first place. The game theory guy also tended to cherry pick the dialog that supported his own theory.

Yeah, that's the biggest problem with Game Theory as a whole, aside from the just really stupid theories like the whole Rosalina Luigi thing, but if you just go in for some fun videos with some fun science facts they're a pretty good time.

Who knew it took me being slightly buzzed to figure out something so simple..

I have the power to have any avatar I want now..the power feels amazing..

YmZOBDYBcmWK4.gif

Xiraiya

It got delayed until Tuesday, but now it looks like it might happen tomorrow, though there's another girl who wants to meet up tomorrow. What's a guy to do~!?
tumblr_mkefxdRqMc1r11qslo3_250.gif

Sorry if I'm bragging, this is just pretty goddamn rad.

You picked the best character there, by far the least likable one of the main trio.

Zenfalcia

They are actually really stupid, and fail the purpose of a sweater, which is sexier when the show no cleavage, but the meme is actually pretty funny, when something unique is done.

Like this.

Funny thing is.. on my vacation someone wore one or one that had the chest window... I should've taken a picture, but that might've been creepy.

Soul Calibur 2.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Yeah, they can indeed be quite entertaining. I rarely take the vids seriously, though it can be quite entertaining to see how far the guy can go.
The video he did on YouTube subscriber burn was a million times more interesting than his normal stuff, mainly because he used the accesible style and described a theory that's not only something real, but extremely possible.

Following up on this from last night for Mrgoodwil and anyone else that's interested. After asking someone I figured this out.

Shields in order are from Link's Awakening, Mirror Shield from Ocarina of Time, Link to the Past, and Skyward Sword

Swords in order are from Ocarina of Time/Twilight Princess, Wind Waker, Majora's Mask, Link to the Past, Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, and Soul Calibur 2.

Did you get this in a box that closes with a magnet? I think i see a bunch of these things at conventions

Top Bottom