• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

MVwHa14.png
Beautiful.

Took you long enough.

Thanks. I have a vague idea but nothing concrete..

It's nothing too big, at the beginning when Zero was telling everyone to go through a door with a 9 on it, it would be strange if someone would confuse the number 9 and letter q through an announcer. I would assume all the characters in 999 are also Japanese. 'Kyu' is nine in Japanese and it also sounds like another letter of the alphabet...
Whenever you would stray from the true ending, June would have a fever somewhere, this is because Junpei wasn't at the right place and the right time to save June in the past, so she would of burnt in the incinerator

Tako

Man it was too hype. I have to go outside, smoke a cig and rethink my whole life, before i even consider watching another anime series.

Zenfalcia

It's nothing too big, at the beginning when Zero was telling everyone to go through a door with a 9 on it, it would be strange if someone would confuse the number 9 and letter q through an announcer. I would assume all the characters in 999 are also Japanese. 'Kyu' is nine in Japanese and it also sounds like another letter of the alphabet...
Whenever you would stray from the true ending, June would have a fever somewhere, this is because Junpei wasn't at the right place and the right time to save June in the past, so she would of burnt in the incinerator

Oh, that's cool. Yeah.. localization ruins a lot of stuff like that.. for the fever.. that makes a lot of sense within whatever sense the story has.

Top Bottom