• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

sjay1994

Persona does romance better than the Bioware games in my opinion.

It doesn't seem as wooden.

I don't like Bioware face

I really like the character development in the sci fi Bioware games like kotor and ME. I think its among the best character development I've seen in video games.

Dragon age on the other hand, I really could give a less of a fuck about these characters. Then again, I fully know I do not like fantasy at all. Only bought DA since I needed something new to play.

How long till bloodborne :(

I don't really think romance has been done well in gaming period.

Its at least less awkward and creepy in Persona
hqdefault.jpg

Persona does romance better than the Bioware games in my opinion.

Well sure, but that's like saying dog shit tastes better than horse shit.

Oh I am fucking interested now.
I was going to play it eventually already.

Some demons are super moe. That's what I love about demon negotiation. It adds a lot of personality to your demons thats missing in stuff like new Persona.

Not yet, but he will eventually.

You just have to shamelessly tell these girl demons what they don't want to hear. Be the demon senpai that everyone will look up to and notice all your demon kouhais!

Zenfalcia

You just have to shamelessly tell these girl demons what they don't want to hear. Be the demon senpai that everyone will look up to and notice all your demon kouhais!

Sometimes you have to do the impossible and unthinkable and tell old men that they're old. All those demon kouhais that you mercilessly fuse into strong beastly abominations.

Death grips trolled everyone so hard I can't take it

Also I can't think of any examples of good romance options because video games have terrible writing

Top Bottom