• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

People saying SotC and Silent Hill 2 make me feel dumb for even asking the question. Though it's probably important to note that those aren't a story of falling in love, it's just doing stuff after/with people in love.

sjay1994

I saw this on the best friends reddit

ir7UEBY.jpg

LLLLLAAAAAAALLLLAAAAAAPAAAAAAALOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

People saying SotC and Silent Hill 2 make me feel dumb for even asking the question. Though it's probably important to note that those aren't a story of falling in love, it's just doing stuff after/with people in love.

Those are unique takes on romance. Its the act of doing something for someone you already love, not a focus on the awkwardness of falling in love with someone and the process of becoming closer.

The second process, VC, does it better than any other game I've played, though Legend of Heroes: TitS is also pretty well done.

Those are unique takes on romance. Its the act of doing something for someone you already love, not a focus on the awkwardness of falling in love with someone and the process of becoming closer.

The second process, VC, does it better than any other game I've played, though Legend of Heroes: TitS is also pretty well done.
lol tits
Those are both games I plan on playing and now I own VC. I just need to get back my desktop from a friend I lent it to. Long story.

Top Bottom