• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

One day I will visit Portland and I will make sure to dress as the biggest weeb in the world, just for you jack.

tumblr_n7niiorSQs1tfpl1qo1_500.gif

I didn't know what else to post

I imagine the dude with the jackhammer across from you is a huge Tuxedo Mask fan and doesn't tell anyone that he likes sailor moon.

I did meet one person who had worked in the game industry for years before he had to change careers because the industry kinda took a shit in Vancouver. It was great hearing inside stories and things. He worked at Rockstar Vancouver for years and was one of the originals at United Front Games

I did meet one person who had worked in the game industry for years before he had to change careers because the industry kinda took a shit in Vancouver. It was great hearing inside stories and things. He worked at Rockstar Vancouver for years and was one of the originals at United Front Games

Fucking neato.

*sigh* I'd like to work in the business and live in NYC.

Since I'm here, I want to say that Rage lore is the best thing that ever happened to the Best Friends. Woolie gets really into it and I love it (Just look at that Colossus yell in that Real Steel video). Def Jam LP was a treat to the very end.

Since I'm here, I want to say that Rage lore is the best thing that ever happened to the Best Friends. Woolie gets really into it and I love it (Just look at that Colossus yell in that Real Steel video). Def Jam LP was a treat to the very end.

Rage was cool. Woolie needs to Git gud at Hip Hop lore.

Alfebit

Banned

Rage lore was the only thing I liked about the Def Jam LP. The game is way too boring to watch IMO.

JoJo94

No joke the fact they made a Rage bot almost made me want to get the game.

The Def Jam LP was meh. RAGE and Comp were the best things about it.

Eeneenee Meneenee Mine Mineneenee Mo.

Oh my god, Pat getting stuck in between the beds.

Also, completed another round of Ghost Squad in the entire length of that video, and got a new high score. I'm on a fucking roll, tonight.

Top Bottom