• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Xiraiya

Dude saying this is like saying lets creep on Xiraiyas girlfriend or Glitches girlfriend.
He can actually see you saying that!
mlOshF.jpg

I can't understand why people enjoy using a bidet, shooting water in your arse to clean feel kinda gross, if I were to clean my arse with water I would of just taken a shower instead

So the old lady who is a hot woman for whatever fucking reason, disguised herself as the old lady she's supposed to be. What kind of fucking logic and accuracy were they following here I don't understand. Also shit was following the manga surprisingly well for a while. Noses are still bothering me. That is all, go back to what you guys were talking about

EDIT: Nope back to changing shit for no reason, cool.

Don't knock it til you've tried it.

I hate shoving paper in my butt all the time.
I would assume the water can't completely clean the arse, is there any hand action when cleaning with a bidet? If so then that's a big nope for me.
I wouldn't even know where to find a bidet to use

A bidet is just a washer. You do most of the action with TP still.

Don't you guys wash your assholes in the shower? Shit is gross back there with just wiping.

Also, Xiraiya, stop being so fucking creepy and flirting with Beloved in the thread. Keep that stuff private, man.

A bidet is just a washer. You do most of the action with TP still.

Don't you guys wash your assholes in the shower? Shit is gross back there with just wiping.

Also, Xiraiya, stop being so fucking creepy and flirting with Beloved in the thread. Keep that stuff private, man.
giphy.gif

no. just the cheeks....

Top Bottom