• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Aaron um sonic and shadow had 3 fights, the non battle, the fight at green forest, and the final boss, and each of them is escalated. Git gud at sonic lore.
I swear to god I will start an SA2 LP just to fuck with you.

Aaron um sonic and shadow had 3 fights, the non battle, the fight at green forest, and the final boss, and each of them is escalated. Git gud at sonic lore.
I swear to god I will start an SA2 LP just to fuck with you.

There are only 2, the first is in the forest and is virtually a non-fight. The second is the final boss that's virtually the same.

Terrible escalation.

360pages

It's not strange at all since Ping Pong the Animation is fantastic. Everyone needs to watch this show.

To be fair, the Ping Pong is mostly a back-drop for a character study. Which I enjoy more than when Eva tried to bait and switch me...

(Probably because Giant Mechas are interesting while Ping Pong can be somewhat dull to me.)

It's just a new version of an old console. I would take not having a ton of censorship and games getting banned or not localization, over getting a New 3ds.

I'm an entitled American, and I want my entitled New 3DS already. Do not question my freedom.

Also, do you mean games being banned/not localized in the Americas or are you using that as an example for not wanting to live in a certain country?

Archgan

Regarding Pat and the bed, I've had something similar happen to me. I was at my friend's house and I was sitting on his bed, leaning against the wall. His bed had a slight gap from the wall, but I didn't think anything of it at the time. For some reason, I decided to lie on my side. When I did, I fell into the gap and was completely stuck. My friend thought it was hilarious and just left me there for a couple minutes while I struggled to get out.

I'm an entitled American, and I want my entitled New 3DS already. Do not question my freedom.

Also, do you mean games being banned/not localized in the Americas or are you using that as an example for not wanting to live in a certain country?
Games not getting localized to Europe/Aus is one reason I wouldn't want to live them, because importing is expensive.

All 3 missions in Ghost Squad have now been completed up through mission level 8. Mission completion rate is about 69% or so, and am currently at level 30. Pretty satisfied with my progress so far.

There are only 2, the first is in the forest and is virtually a non-fight. The second is the final boss that's virtually the same.

Terrible escalation.
The forest fight is in a tiny closed off arena where all you can do is headbutt each other.
The final boss is pretty much a race where shadow can use his chaos spear if youre too far, plus the situations are escalated. Green forest the island is gonna blow up. The arc fight eggmans about to blow up the earth

The forest fight is in a tiny closed off arena where all you can do is headbutt each other.
The final boss is pretty much a race where shadow can use his chaos spear if youre too far, plus the situations are escalated. Green forest the island is gonna blow up. The arc fight eggmans about to blow up the earth

But the gameplay is almost identical. All you do is jump dash at him a few times and he does. It's fucking terrible.

Regarding Pat and the bed, I've had something similar happen to me. I was at my friend's house and I was sitting on his bed, leaning against the wall. His bed had a slight gap from the wall, but I didn't think anything of it at the time. For some reason, I decided to lie on my side. When I did, I fell into the gap and was completely stuck. My friend thought it was hilarious and just left me there for a couple minutes while I struggled to get out.

image.php

I've had a similar thing happen to me except I was alone. Luckily I was able to get out by myself.

Zenfalcia

I meant the gap between the first and the second videos.

I made that same avatar after Rizzi initially posted it ages ago. It's even a proper 100x120.

Yeah.. i think that was because woolie either wanted to space them out or it took him that long to do edit.. i'd assume he wanted to space it out.

It's fine... It doesn't have to be perfect.

Well yeah what else can you do, sonics moveset isnt as varied as dantes.

They could have used a variety of the other moves you have. Bounce ball. Summersault. Spin dash. Light dash. Or created an interesting level that you actually have to race him through. I don't know, something more than just wait and then dash at him.

They could have used a variety of the other moves you have. Bounce ball. Summersault. Spin dash. Light dash. Or created an interesting level that you actually have to race him through. I don't know, something more than just wait and then dash at him.
Well the final fight you do use the light dasg and spin dash, I meant the soumersalt is super slow and has no real use outside of killing stationary enemies and going under things.

Squishy3

Game of Thrones with Woolie and Matt is confirmed, then the Liam and Pat one starts up next week I think, said there wasn't time on the schedule for it this week

there's also a let's watch coming sometime in the future that Matt has to manually input the subs for

Agent York

Neo Member
I return! But seriously, how's everybody doing? Over Christmas I got a WiiU, and with it Bayonetta 2, W101, and Smash 4. Been playing Bayo almost exclusively, and recently started trying out Tag Climax, which is a blast.

Well the final fight you do use the light dasg and spin dash, I meant the soumersalt is super slow and has no real use outside of killing stationary enemies and going under things.

You don't use either of those. The light dash is an option but is actually a hinderance. Spin dash is the same and they try to get you to use summersault but jump homing attack works way more consistently and gets you going faster.

The boss fights are by far the worst part of SA2.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
I return! But seriously, how's everybody doing? Over Christmas I got a WiiU, and with it Bayonetta 2, W101, and Smash 4. Been playing Bayo almost exclusively, and recently started trying out Tag Climax, which is a blast.
We have new juniors, junior.

But in games, people have mostly been playing GuiltyXrd.

You don't use either of those. The light dash is an option but is actually a hinderance. Spin dash is the same and they try to get you to use summersault but jump homing attack works way more consistently and gets you going faster.

The boss fights are by far the worst part of SA2.
Final hazard was great just cause of the hype but thats it.

Gamer Y

Fine, sounds like a great christmas.

Zenfalcia

Welcome back, you've been gone for quite a while.

Welcome back! I also got a Wii U, 3D world and Mario Kart are what I put my time into, though I picked up 101 but haven't started it yet.

Final hazard was great just cause of the hype but thats it.

Final Hazard is weirdly the best controlling boss fight in the game.

Alfebit

Banned
image.php

I've had a similar thing happen to me except I was alone. Luckily I was able to get out by myself.

I'd feel more embarrassed about having to call someone for help in that situation than someone watching me fall in there.

Welcome back. Have fun with your Wii U.

Rizzi

Hm. I didn't know there was a Game Boy Colour Lufia game. It's on the eshop.. is it good? Lufia II is my favourite game of all time.

mrmyhthef

Once I was staying in a hotel and I woke up in the middle of the night to find myself lying on the floor. Anyways, I tried getting up but I couldn't since for some reason I was completely immobile, so I got to lie on the gross hotel floor for about 5 minutes before I could move again. Probably sleep paralysis or something but I didn't see crazy people doing weird shit to me or anything like that.

Agent York

Neo Member
Welcome back, you've been gone for quite a while.
Yeah, and I probably won't be making too many appearances in the future. My internet time is being regulated, and I simply don't have the time to frequent this place like I used to, let alone read every post.

Has anybody else had issues finding other players in Bayo 2's Tag Climax? I see plenty of people in the lobby, but it's like most of them are idle and not even playing, considering how many I've wasted time on trying to get a game with. And then the few who are on immediately reject the game the moment I send it...

Other than that it's a blast... except when you get paired with some suicidal bastard that keeps trying to fight Rodin or max bet bosses every time they get to select a Verse...

Once I was staying in a hotel and I woke up in the middle of the night to find myself lying on the floor. Anyways, I tried getting up but I couldn't since for some reason I was completely immobile, so I got to lie on the gross hotel floor for about 5 minutes before I could move again. Probably sleep paralysis or something but I didn't see crazy people doing weird shit to me or anything like that.

You're confusing sleep paralysis with hallucinatory sleep paralysis. Most people get the no moving without the scary bullshit

I was going through my other Youtube acount and noticed I uploaded a student film I did a couple of semesters ago. I only filmed one scene but I edited this cut for the film festival our school does. We missed the entry date and because the teacher is the most super laid back guy, he let it slide in pretty much at the last minute so it couldn't be nominated for anything. But anyways, it involves anime and all that stuff. Hope you guys like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czHOqphtxck

I was going through my other Youtube acount and noticed I uploaded a student film I did a couple of semesters ago. I only filmed one scene but I edited this cut for the film festival our school does. We missed the entry date and because the teacher is the most super laid back guy, he let it slide in pretty much at the last minute so it couldn't be nominated for anything. But anyways, it involves anime and all that stuff. Hope you guys like it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czHOqphtxck

SAO less than ten seconds in? Yuh losin' me, breh.

Top Bottom