• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

joe2187

Banned
Yo get hype for new Vanillaware game

vanillaware2015.jpg

this image is on the front page of their website.

I might have fucked up the spoiler because I completely forgot the sequence of events.
The minigame is GOAT. How many hours did you play it? I forgot that they force you to play it... I forgot how much of a bad ass Black is. Blue was the best imo just because of the emotions I was feeling along with the music.

Xenosaga 3 spoilers
the minigame? Like 15 minutes. Then I lost and just quit and the game moved on lol. As long as you finish the tutorial it probably doesn't care. And yes, black testament is fucking badass (though T-ELOS is still the most badass), and that laugh is creepy as hell. I'm still curious as to how Ziggy knows him, but I've noticed that the testaments are made up of all dead people that the main characters know like how the red testament is kevin and the blue testament is vergil and how I'm pretty sure the white is albedo, even though I'm not sure since he never showed his face.

This game is fucking awesome though. Can't wait to go home and play some more, really want to finish it before the break ends so I don't keep getting sidetracked.

joe2187

Banned
I thought I just imagined what I was really looking at, but now I see its actually what I'm looking at...

Still pretty hype.

Well in the Vanillaware thread currently someone pointed out some questionable design/perspective going on with the two robot girls on each side....

you be the judge.

mrmyhthef

Well in the Vanillaware thread currently someone pointed out some questionable design/perspective going on with the two robot girls on each side....

you be the judge.

You mean the giant orange dildo looking things?

EDIT: FUCK ME they're the breastplates for the robots. You'd think that was super obvious.

Guys
Iggy dies super fucking hard
in the 93 JoJo anime, like it's way more brutal than the manga. It made me feel bad again

EDIT: Oh shit DP, sorry. Thought someone might've posted by now

Xiraiya

I also was semi-kidding, but I have been more a sci fi guy.
Something aesthetically about fantasy really makes me not care about it.
I am slogging through Dragon Age Inquistion because people said it was pretty good, and I needed something to play.
I couldn't give less of a fuck about the lore of the world or the characters.
It really just is something with me.

To be fair nothing about Inquisition has been particularly appealing to me either, from what I've seen. It's probably fine, but nothing has made me be like "I need to play this"
Both it and Lords of the fallen look depressingly generic as far as 2014 RPGs go.

The more I look at this mecha, the more I wonder what the hell is going on with it's design.

Then again, I'm not a massive fan of the majority of Vanillaware's character designs.

Emouse

I've seen weirder things from Japan just this week. Even if it has a giant penis ill still accept it's amazing design.

But that really is a huge penis.

There's actually bigger ones than that it's kinda ridiculous, the designs are mostly really cool but the literal cockpits kinda ruin it a bit

Top Bottom