• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Well that first mission in W101 was certainly a thriller, wish the camera would pan further away when i'm running around looking for stuff, also Unite Guts seems to be too good

We were waaitiing
and it's baack noow
DIO's inner circle is finally on the attaaaaack noooooow
soo leeet theee AWESOME FIGHT COMMENCE
LET DIO OFFER RECOMPENSE
FOR HIS EVIL KNOWS NO BOUNDS
NOR DOES IT MAKE A LICK OF SENSE
JOJO'S BACK AND SURE AS HELL IT'S GONNA BE INTENSE
THE STANDS HAVE GONE FROM CARS
TO GAMBLERS HUNTING THEM IN BARS
BUT IF WE KNOW ONE THING FOR SURE IT'S THAT IT'S GONNA BE... BIZZAAAAAAA-AAAAAA-AAAAAARE (to the tune of Bloody Stream) (Stolen from a crunchyroll comment that I made) (so not really stolen)

JoJo94

There's a lot of spoilery stuff comin up on the channel today.

Yeah was about to ask where I should be in Game of Thrones but they covered it in the video...I'll watch the video anyway as I don't mind spoilers when I have of choice of spoiling it for myself or not.

Okingjrr

I'm gonna watch the GoT LP, well the first part at least, to see if the game's worth my time and money.
inb4 people saying it's a Telltale game :p

demidar

Yeah was about to ask where I should be in Game of Thrones but they covered it in the video...I'll watch the video anyway as I don't mind spoilers when I have of choice of spoiling it for myself or not.

I don't even watch GoT so there's no point in not spoiling myself.

I hope there's a Kenny equivalent. Or better yet, an obviously reused Kenny model who has a hankering for boats.

I hope there's a Kenny equivalent. Or better yet, an obviously reused Kenny model who has a hankering for boats.

Kenneth of House Boatratheon
He thinks that to avoid winter we should all build a second Westeros in the ocean

JoJo94

I have the books and have been so lazy with reading them. I really need to start reading again.

Kenny and Bless will now be in every game they play.

I have the books and have been so lazy with reading them. I really need to start reading again.

Kenny and Bless will now be in every game they play.

Blessius of the Thespians' Guild
He's gonna try to take credit for whatever your main character does, and become inexplicably popular with a group of dimwitted lesser noble before being killed suddenly and brutally by a mercenary company who Matthew of house McMuscles denies any involvement with

Anung

Un Rama
More people need to play Yakuza Ishin. I don't understand a word and am using a guide and it's still so much fun. The combat is so sick. Playing during that time period of Japan is making me miss Onimusha even though they have no similarities.

That's what I'm getting at. I get the feeling it's gonna be Ultimax because of
Adachi
Pat said 9 is a him and Matt thing so maybe we're getting a SMS tomorrow instead. Which is weird since it'll actually be Saturday instead of friday like last time
Oh the new LPs
Oh I'm so excited
I'm sick of rewatching the end of the Evil Within playthrough to try and see if I can nail down exactly what happened
tumblr_lf0znq3c181qz6f9yo1_500.jpg

Oberon

Banned
New LP?

I haven't watched a single episode of game of thrones except the Super Best Friends play episode of the bad game.

JoJo94

Blessius of the Thespians' Guild
He's gonna try to take credit for whatever your main character does, and become inexplicably popular with a group of dimwitted lesser noble before being killed suddenly and brutally by a mercenary company who Matthew of house McMuscles denies any involvement with

Amazing lore!!!

Liam and Is LP is coming up tomorrow, I think. 9 oclock is Matt and I's new thing.

Hell yeah!!! Thanks Pat!

360pages

I'm debating whether I care enough about GoT to watch this.

That and it's a Telltale game set in a fantasy world. Something I don't think works well unlike The Walking Dead and The Wolf Among us, where it made sense for Gameplay to be limited due to the setting and the type of game it is.

Okingjrr

I just watched the new OP for Jojo and it's ok... nothing special. My hype boner went flaccid like 20 seconds in.
Now back to the episode.

Beloved

I just watched the new OP for Jojo and it's ok... nothing special. My hype boner went flaccid like 20 seconds in.
Now back to the episode.

The disappointing thing, is the animation of the OP is actually pretty hype but the music is garbage for the most part

MncPsycho

Neo Member
So I know there is a lot of JoJo hype in here, and the episode was awesome and all.

But there is something else happening in anime that must be talked about.

Isn't Kuroko's Basketball season 3 starting tomorrow?
I think Aaron is the only other one who cares.

croten

So I know there is a lot of JoJo hype in here, and the episode was awesome and all.

Tomorrow!? Fuck I need to finish Season 1 and 2 then

JoJo94

I care...I just never talk about how much I love that show.

Top Bottom