• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

mike0dude

OK IM SORRY GUYS I HAVEN'T HAD MY COFFEE YET.
here
Mokona-Coffee-Time-tsubasa-reservoir-chronicles-7331726-800-600.jpg

ultimax

Eh, I'll do it later. It'll take a while to get a good picture and I just got my card today.

That'll remind me too much of Abubeats. He's cornered the rights on that shitty avatar.

32859275d9dd9e436a842d831af4663deb787d4200657.gif

i swear to god, if you didn't put a bunch of ahegao faces on your credit card, im gonna be massively disappointed

sjack

Banned
ichiharu_2014_720_0_by_oniksiyasofinikum_d7d13qm.gif

AND WE'RE BACK BABY! CELTY BEST GIRL! FUCK KIDA! FUCK YEAH, IZAYA! FUCK YEAH WEIRD FANSERVICE! FUCK KIDA AGAIN FOR RUINING SEASON 1! YEAH! DURARARA!!

I hate not sleeping all night and then waking up at 1 PM. I went into the kitchen to make myself lunch and dropped like 3 things i was holding.

That's lovely. You know what's also lovely.

Not sleeping at night, and then waking up a 6 am, to get ready to spend three nights in the middle of nowhere.

At least I get to eat.

Did you fuck your win rate?

You say that like it wasn't already bad.

Doesn't really matter. Xrd doesn't take away rank because you lose. I've seen people at level 12 with 260 matches and 30 wins.

This is so fucking annoying. People keep declining my match. How do I create ranked matches in Xrd? Edit, nvm just actually figured it out lol.

Xiraiya

So I find out not only is DRRR back, but I can't watch Season 2 on CR because fuck Australia apparently. Goddammit Funimation, you keep screwing me over.

Also I find out Log Horizon 2 is up to Episode 14 and I had no idea it was even back, and that Tokyo Ghoul Season 2 has started.

Goddammit.

croten

So I find out not only is DRRR back, but I can't watch Season 2 on CR because fuck Australia apparently. Goddammit Funimation, you keep screwing me over.

Also I find out Log Horizon 2 is up to Episode 14 and I had no idea it was even back, and that Tokyo Ghoul Season 2 has started.

Goddammit.

Use that browser extension that allows you to bypass region locking.
Unless that's ban worthy in which case I wholeheartedly recommend not using it >.>

Or this

FUCK YES, I DID IT! I DID IT! Beat that bastard Shin Dragon with less than 2K damage taken and got the secret objective. First try of all things, too.

Stoner Sunshine, motherfuckers!

Man, Another Century's Episode 3 is fucking awesome.

Xiraiya

Peoples reluctance to restart their PCs when shit suddenly isn't running ideally is mind boggling.

Half of the time it's like

"X isn't running well"
*Fiddles with Settings for 45 minutes*
"Fuck! Still!"
*Fiddle for another 10 minutes*
"Goddammit"
*reluctantly decide to restart*
*30 seconds later*

"Everything's fine now! Who'd have thought!"

Top Bottom