• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

Actually, the story does suggest that they do stealth missions. Believe it or not, the main story is fairly serious and well written.

I-dont-believe-you.gif

My news resolution? I dunno, ask out the girl I like?
I had and still kinda have your gripe about W101. I don't like having a TON of limited movesets as much as just two or three that are more in depth, though I do think it's worth pointing out using like 5 simultaneously for combos is pretty hype. W101 is worth playing, but go for 3D World as a more accessible experience. Disclaimer: I hate Pikmin games.

Also yo, good luck with that. You have my support as a Friender.

croten

I had and still kinda have your gripe about W101. I don't like having a TON of limited movesets as much as just two or three that are more in depth, though I do think it's worth pointing out using like 5 simultaneously for combos is pretty hype. W101 is worth playing, but go for 3D World as a more accessible experience. Disclaimer: I hate Pikmin games.

Also yo, good luck with that. You have my support as a Friender.

Probably going to go for Pikmin, note that I will be getting all of those games at some point and thank you, for once I actually think she might be into me as well

Honestly I've never been a fan of the whole resolution thing because you should always be trying to better yourself all through the year.

If I had to pick one though, I'd have to say I want to stop being so fucking afraid to take a chance at certain things.

Oberon

Banned
There are plenty of fish in the sea I guess. It's alright to move on.

Are you still hung up on that? she had a boyfriend let it go.

Get over her and pierce through the heavens into another girls skirt :3

Yeah, but how many of those wear knee socks, and know about persona?
None, I'll tell you now. There's a lot of girls in my high school, bun none of them wear knee/thigh socks, not even during summer.

Yes

1e1.gif

I will butt battle you.

mhmmm

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Since I'm importing Estival Versus, I hope translations are quick. I was shocked with how much I actually like the story and the writing.

He's right, you know. Need to jump on that Kagura hype train soon, brother.

I'm psyched for that 10 player multiplayer. We'll need to organize matches.

croten

None, I'll tell you now. There's a lot of girls in my high school, bun none of them wear knee/thigh socks, not even during summer.

Most, if not all, girls I know wear trousers so knee socks, and any socks above the ankle, aren't really common.

I'm super down to get Estivial Versus on my PS4 as my first SK.
Probably going to go for Pikmin, note that I will be getting all of those games at some point and thank you, for once I actually think she might be into me as well
Oh yo, that's super exciting then. Best of luck.
I would say life is a lot better when you get out of High School.

Oberon

Banned
Most, if not all, girls I know wear trousers so knee socks, and any socks above the ankle, aren't really common.

I saw thigh socks only ones in my life. At the time I didn't know about them, but one day girl asked me to touch her thigh socks for some reason, and it felt like heaven. Now thinking about it,I think that same girl once wrote me in a piece of paper that she would loved me or something. I think I took it as a joke, and just ignored it.

Edit: WTH, did that girl confess her love to me, and I didn't notice?

I'm super down to get Estivial Versus on my PS4 as my first SK.
Oh yo, that's super exciting then. Best of luck.
I would say life is a lot better when you get out of High School.

They told me the same thing about middle school :c

Zenfalcia

I saw thigh socks only ones in my life. At the time I didn't know about them, but one day girl asked me to touch her thigh socks for some reason, and it felt like heaven. Now thinking about it,I think that same girl once wrote me in a piece of paper that she would loved me or something. I think I took it as a joke, and just ignored it.

Good job oberon. Good job...

Those moments are like tomato juice aren't they?

croten

Sounds like something I would have done

Okingjrr

The one where Pat just eats shit and falls on the floor is the best.

Too bad we didn't get to see the rest of that clip.

Aren't we all a little like that?

I didnt even go to Middle School, I skipped it, so I have no idea. High School I was just moody and depressed and lonely for years, so that was just on me, but seeing not just the same 40 people, definitely helps you.
Sounds like something I would have done
I am also oblivious, Obie.

Top Bottom