• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 10: Frienders Support Straight Shota

I saw thigh socks only ones in my life. At the time I didn't know about them, but one day girl asked me to touch her thigh socks for some reason, and it felt like heaven. Now thinking about it,I think that same girl once wrote me in a piece of paper that she would loved me or something. I think I took it as a joke, and just ignored it.

Edit: WTH, did that girl confess her love to me, and I didn't notice?
;~; poor Oberon... Ya lucky oblivious bastard

joe2187

Banned
There are few things more boring than ninja boobs.

Ibuki-finger.gif

"Namby-pambi"

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Highschool isn't better than Middleschool, College isn't better than Highschool, and College isn't better than Real Life. They each pose their own set of challenges, and depending on your disposition and level of independence, that can sway one way or the other for you.

You absolutely have more freedom as you go up the chain, at least.

Tako

I love it when my girlfriend doesn't wear a bra and wears a sweater. Or when she wears my sweater/hoodie with nothing underneath. Or when she puts on my clothes and pretends to be me.

Fun fact I'm 17 on my sophomore year of college.
Christ you're making me look bad
This happened about once or twice a week. Had to basically go through Airport-esque security.
Metal detection gate and then a once over with a wand.
Did that ever make you run late? Sounds annoying
I love it when my girlfriend doesn't wear a bra and wears a sweater. Or when she wears my sweater/hoodie with nothing underneath. Or when she puts on my clothes and pretends to be me.

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Private high school, skipped Middle school after Grade 5. Everyone in the school at least skipped 1 Year.

Fun fact I'm 17 on my sophomore year of college.

I'm not that smart in the first place, so this would never happen to me.

Also being 17 in college would suck ass.

Oberon

Banned
Good job oberon. Good job...

Sounds like something I would have done

Too bad we didn't get to see the rest of that clip.

Aren't we all a little like that?

;~; poor Oberon... Ya lucky oblivious bastard

Great, fantastic, bullseye. That girl pretty much ignores me now.
Fun fact, that girl is the cousin of the girl from the first story I told today.
Middle school was really weird, and I have some other weird stories

Top Bottom