• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 14: Sacrifice your life for more posts in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Y1DB4.gif

Oh is GoodFault sick? I hope you get better soon mang.

No its his birthday

Oberon

Banned
I need you guys to confirm somthing for me.
Let's say a person goes to an themed party, and that person wears a poncho with a leopard pattern, a black wool hat, a brown colored face, and a spear.
My questions are:
what do you think the theme is?
Is it racist?

Let's say a person goes to an themed party, and that person wears a poncho with a leopard pattern, a black wool hat, a brown colored face, and a spear.
My questions are:
Is it racist?
Mmmm...i wanna say that's fucked up...
Wait, just saw blackface. Yup. That's racist alright.

Alfebit

Banned
My questions are:
Is it racist?

You lost me at blackface.

My questions are:
Is it racist?
......is that what I think it might be?
So yeah, got this big dumb monstrosity:

It actually works surprisingly well once you wrap your head around the odd second stick placement.
Oh hey that's kind c-what the fuck is that stick

Neol

So yeah, got this big dumb monstrosity:

It actually works surprisingly well once you wrap your head around the odd second stick placement.

The placement of the second stick is so odd but I can see it working well.

Honestly I have no trouble with my camera so far with my regular 3ds xl but I've been meaning to get a grip for it.

My questions are:
Is it racist?

Nah it's a 100% fine

croten

My questions are:
Is it racist?
Blackface? Nah it's not racist at all

My questions are:
Is it racist?

Uhh yeah, I think black face is racist

So I'm sitting in training mode in UNIEL playing with Byakuya and am just hitting buttons when I actually string together an all right combo. I actually get hype for a minute because usually the time I spend in training mode amounts to nothing and this is one of the first times I have found something on my own without a video or a guide. This hype was almost immediately dismissed as I mash the square button and found out I just learned how to manually do his auto combo >.>

So I'm sitting in training mode in UNIEL playing with Byakuya and am just hitting buttons when I actually string together an all right combo. I actually get hype for a minute because usually the time I spend in training mode amounts to nothing and this is one of the first times I have found something on my own without a video or a guide. This hype was almost immediately dismissed as I mash the square button and found out I just learned how to manually do his auto combo >.>

I did the opposite. "What's the auto combo? Alright now lets do this manually. Perfect"

That being said you'll find combos SUPER easily in this because ALMOST EVERYTHING CHAINS, EVEN BACKWARDS.

Have fun UNIEL 2gud

Kentucky Route Zero is the game I will rep as the slowest episodic release I've ever seen.

Release date(s) January 7, 2013 (Act I)
May 31, 2013 (Act II)
May 6, 2014 (Act III)

Oberon

Banned
Mmmm...i wanna say that's fucked up...
Wait, just saw blackface. Yup. That's racist alright.

You lost me at blackface.

......is that what I think it might be?

Oh hey that's kind c-what the fuck is that stick

Nah it's a 100% fine

Blackface? Nah it's not racist at all

Uhh yeah, I think black face is racist

Oberon, if you have to ask, it probably is racist

I already knew the answer.
I tried to stop that person. And to my suprise I was the only one the tried to stop her.
I was the only one who thought that it might be a bad idea, and considerd racist.
"You're going to do what!? You're going to color y-your face? That's pretty racist"
I thought it was some kind of joke, because, you can't just ......So I told her jokingly that she shouldn't forget to take some pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom