• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Did someone post this?
tumblr_nlh80mPkvz1sjbtwdo1_540.png

sjay1994

We should do another hunger games some day.

My one was fucking hysterical. I wasn't even mad I double suicided with Jack on the first day

Alright. I'm passing out you sons of bitches. I'm gonna go pass out and do nothing all day tomorrow but play magic and watch Cross Ange. That's the plan and I'm sticking to it.

My black deck 2 strong. Vampires for days.

Ants

The Winds of the King!

Zenshin!
Keiretsu!
Tenpa kyoran!
LOOK! THE EAST IS BURNING RED!!

This is kind of only tangentially related, but the speech JoJo gives when he uses Sunlight Yellow Overdrive is the most G Gundam shit in the world.

I suppose, in actuality, the Shining/Burning Finger speech is more likely to be inspired by the SYO speech, if anything, but, meh, why let facts get in the way

i just love the way anime/manga borrows from itself so much

Ilvocare

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They got SMT Nocturne Music in Catherine.

Yeah they do!

Fuck I wanna go back to Catherine now, it's been so long...

If nothing else, the jukebox should still have all the songs I unlocked, since it directly unlocks songs based on your Achievements/Trophies.

I just forgot to build an immunity to the poison like the Dread Pirate Roberts.
BEST MOVIE
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

They got SMT Nocturne Music in Catherine.

Nah Red/Blue is.
I really liked the SMT4 Nocturne music cameo.
My friend runs Red/Blue and he's an asshole
Nothing like spawning in a bunch of 0/5s with taunt :x

I'm a scrub at magic don't h8

sjay1994

I thought the best one was me blowing everyone to bits.

Nah, you won my game by hiding from squirrels remember?

Mine was a true game for scrubs, double suicide, someone blowing themselves up and Aaron snapping carebears neck all in the first day.

Alf kills 4 people with a bomb, and 360 executes savage murder. Then everyone teams up and kills both of them.

And squishy fucking poisoned himself.

It had to be this way.

A game of scrubs.

Top Bottom