• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

So I just found out that madhouse is doing the one punch man anime. That just means there not working on ippo ;_;
100458.jpg

I'm still hyped for one punch man

Don't they have multiple teams to work on different stuff? I don't know how anime studios work...

If they can get it to run at 60fps than it might finally be worth a shit

60 FPS won't save the slight above average gameplay and the terrible main character.

The game will look real pretty though and will probably still be fun.

It is the hunter x hunter guys. Maybe he has a chance ;_;
Here's the link: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...aito-ishikawa-makoto-furukawa-madhouse/.86173
It seems legit.

ANN is super legit. Being made by the director of Space Dandy gives me hope since that show was a great example of being real dumb but fun.

joe2187

Banned
Life is Strange pt 2.

Victoria is pure evil. She is an irredeemable character.

Would you say its worth playing?

is it out already? I dont know if it was you or J Man who gifted me the first episode on steam but I've been thinking about buying the season pass.

Telltalle needs to take some fucking notes.

zennyzz

Life is Strange pt 2.

fairly fine little rpg, plays exactly like a story book, so don't expect anything groundbreaking narrative wise, well unless you're age five or lower. It's basically a cute children's game in all aspects.

Only real issue is the rhyming.

Life is Strange pt 2.

If you are talking about the trailer they posted I want to believe that there is an incredible slim chance of that not happening if you are nice to her and don't mess up her stuff but who am I kidding?
is it out already? I dont know if it was you or J Man who gifted me the first episode on steam but I've been thinking about buying the season pass.

Telltalle needs to take some fucking notes.

It comes on on Tuesday unfortunately

demidar

I have been told (and read in their yearly report) that it is extremely profitable, one of their most consistent and decently strong source of revenue and the market for it is apparently, according to Konami, "booming" even now.

They are still making those anime series so I guess it must be.

I mean, card battling on motorbikes? They must've run out of ideas and are just throwing shit at the wall.

beinfilms

I have been told (and read in their yearly report) that it is extremely profitable, one of their most consistent and decently strong source of revenue and the market for it is apparently, according to Konami, "booming" even now.

Really? Weird. I assumed it died off years ago, in the same way the Pokemon TCG did. (Still around, but nowhere nearly in the way it used to be.)

demidar

The game consistently introduces new, complex mechanics. It's like insane Magic

Some of those card effects are a paragraph long. Like seriously, it's insane. Now they have like some kind of special-special fusion monsters? XYZ monsters? I remember when all you needed to create a fusion monster was Polymerization and the two components.
Now get off my lawn!

They are still making those anime series so I guess it must be.

I mean, card battling on motorbikes? They must've run out of ideas and are just throwing shit at the wall.
Now their interactable!

Really? Weird. I assumed it died off years ago, in the same way the Pokemon TCG did. (Still around, but nowhere nearly in the way it used to be.)

Nah it's still going strong, it's just hidden from the rest of the world

I only ever tried it out back when it was somewhat mainstream and my only connection to it now is due to a buddy of mine who still plays it on tourney level. I've seen a recording of him playing and man, it's nothing like what it used to be.

Some of those card effects are a paragraph long. Like seriously, it's insane. Now they have like some kind of special-special fusion monsters? XYZ monsters? I remember when all you needed to create a fusion monster was Polymerization and the two components.
Now get off my lawn!

I lost my mind trying to comprehend Pendulum cards

Now get off my lawn!

Can't handle the text?

Pendulum Effect Once per turn, if you do not have a card in your other Pendulum Zone: You can choose 1 Pendulum Monster from your Deck and place it in that Pendulum Zone.

Monster Effect 2 Level 7 Dragon-Type monsters
If you can Pendulum Summon Level 7 monsters, you can Pendulum Summon this face-up card from your Extra Deck. If this card is Xyz Summoned by using an Xyz Monster as any of its Materials: This card can make up to 3 attacks during each Battle Phase this turn, also destroy as many Level 7 or lower monsters your opponent controls as possible, and if you do, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent for each monster destroyed by this effect. If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can destroy all cards in your Pendulum Zones, and if you do, place this card in your Pendulum Zone.

Top Bottom