• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Can we think of the Urope guys for the next one pls? Or at least tell me when it's happening.
Speaking of Urope, I saw the Eclipse! The physics teachers brought a telescope so the student could see it. It was great.
If only I had brought my behelit
I... I just fell asleep and slept straight through it.

What a time to be alive...

Mathaou

legacy of cane
Saturdays i believe.
Face Off was amazing last week.

IN0UHDw.jpg

Sad I missed it.

Xiraiya

I go for a good balance, in Dark Souls Elite Knight isn't the best armor, but it's easily more than good enough for most situations and it's my favorite looking armor, along with also allowing me to be adequately agile.

Off to my last day of college. Only thing we have to do today is collaborate with our professor about how to improve upon Senior Project methods for the next senior project class.

Hopefully Konami realizes the surge in interest in Silent Hills is tied as much to Kojima's involvement as it to the Hollywood star power attached to it. Maybe Konami will contract KojiPro to continue work on the game.

Top Bottom