• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

ultimax

You guys better vote for Oreimo

tumblr_ml7oag6Ap21qzd219o1_500.gif

i cant wait till these baka gaijins start watching it and then realize how great it is

Fun Fact: Oreimo is one of the first animes I've ever seen

First anime I saw would technically be Pokemon, but the first one I really got into knowing what anime was was Gundam Wing when I was like, 10. Blew my fucking mind.

I've seen the first half of season 2 and its just as great. But yeah, I haven't made it to the end or to the specials yet.

I just heard it sucked and never went in like Chuuni. I'll power through at some point, but that's down the line.

Fun Fact: Oreimo is one of the first animes I've ever seen
I think it was the 4th show I watched after Code Geass, FMA, and Soul Eater.
It was mediocre at best.
I liked it. I guess we will see when we rewatch it tomorrow.
Ok ok, this means we actually do have to watch the Room in here because it's amazing

Not tomorrow but sometime.

This is a great idea. Oreimo takes priority though.

I just heard it sucked and never went in like Chuuni. I'll power through at some point, but that's down the line.

But then you're missing out on S2 best girl though

This doesn't sound like the Abu I've come to love... My world is falling apart in front of me.

He used to be so ignorant. I told him I watched a show called "My Little Sister Can't be this Cute" and we wouldn't talk to me for days.

ultimax

I remember telling you about it a couple years ago before your anime days and you were so disappointed in me for actually liking it.

This doesn't sound like the Abu I've come to love... My world is falling apart in front of me.

Those were my pre-shameless years. Don't worry, those dark times are non cannon.

First anime I saw would technically be Pokemon, but the first one I really got into knowing what anime was was Gundam Wing when I was like, 10. Blew my fucking mind.

My very first was when i watched Sailor Moon as child, but i didnt even know that was an anime. I didn't really get into anime until i saw Death Note for the first time

My very first was when i watched Sailor Moon as child, but i didnt even know that was an anime. I didn't really get into anime until i saw Death Note for the first time

Sailor moon was what got me into magical girl stuff when I had an allergic reaction to medicine and was forced to watch it. That was after Gundam and DBZ, though. Then I got into Card Captors, which I like more.

DBZ would have been my first anime as well but I didn't know what the hell it was so I don't count it. I don't think I know someone my age who didn't watch DBZ when they were a kid.

Top Bottom