• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

So how does this image make you guys feel?

iqvKyX5.jpg

Skrams

This is great.

I don't know if it feels bad or not knowing where this is from.

Also jesus christ that Mechaweek 2 intro. I get a bit of cringe from hearing them do acting voices, but that shit is hype as hell. I'm on board if this is just balls to the wall anime mecha week.

semisonic

Banned
You know i was wondering earlier why pat doesn't come here anymore.

And then I read the last 2 pages

Huh. We sure brought this on ourselves, didn't we.
Worth it

semisonic

Banned

Also jesus christ that Mechaweek 2 intro. I get a bit of cringe from hearing them do acting voices, but that shit is hype as hell. I'm on board if this is just balls to the wall anime mecha week.

Pat's is good
woolies is okay
same with liam's
matt's hurts a bit

Worth it

We really are the Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!, aren't we?

Zenfalcia

It's fine! ;) Tomboys tho.

IT'S ROUGH. THE LINES ARE ALSO SO WORDY TOO. I KNOW THEY WANTED TO DO A COOL THING, BUT WOOF.

Worth it
Pat doesn't come here because he's rolling around in the crack.

At this point I'm just thinking why they didn't just make this years theme month like rustlemania or superfriends be mechamonth.

Skrams

Pat's is good
woolies is okay
same with liam's
matt's hurts a bit

I think it's Liam>Pat=Woolie>Matt

I haven't played any super robot wars games to know if the stuff sounds stilted at all in battles, but they all did pretty well. I really like Matt's One, Two, but follow my lead kind of irks me. I love Liam's forgive me. Pat has some forced Pat anger and doesn't sound genuine enough to pass off as good acting. I'm too use to just pure Pat anger maybe. Woolie sounds like Woolie and I'm alright with it. It's all hype as hell still, but just a wee bit of cringe. Also Liam best actor confirmed.

At this point I'm just thinking why they didn't just make this years theme month like rustlemania or superfriends be mechamonth.

Another 2 weeks of great mech games is a lotttttt to ask for.

semisonic

Banned
2 weeks =/= month.

Fuk u

Matt has the best Mech design and there's is never a time where "One, Two" with gunshots isn't super hype

He just tries so hard to make it sound cool and then there's the awkward pause.
It sounds really fucking fake and not great.
Pat just sounds like he's being pat but in a mech.
Perfekt

semisonic

Banned
I think it's Liam>Pat=Woolie>Matt

I haven't played any super robot wars games to know if the stuff sounds stilted at all in battles, but they all did pretty well. I really like Matt's One, Two, but follow my lead kind of irks me. I love Liam's forgive me. Pat has some forced Pat anger and doesn't sound genuine enough to pass off as good acting. I'm too use to just pure Pat anger maybe. Woolie sounds like Woolie and I'm alright with it. It's all hype as hell still, but just a wee bit of cringe. Also Liam best actor confirmed.

Another 2 weeks of great mech games is a lotttttt to ask for.
I dunno. DId you hear him say locked an loaded tho.
Phwooph.
They just are.
Damn, man.
Damn.
I know but I'm wondering if they could make it into a whole month.

do you think its less than 30?
I dunno. If we're talking from different series? Maybe.

semisonic

Banned
Oh hey I can post now, so that's a thing.

Sick name bruh
I like pink floyd and jojo too

Welcome to the hypest thread on neogaf after dark, where shit gets extra wild
we need the name of your dick
assuming you're a male, we dunno
and your thoughts on the gender swapped link
and then you're good to go

It's a Pink Floyd song casul

Oh hey new person.
What's a Pink Floyd is that a Chinese pop band?
JoJo has poisoned my mind to assume anything to do with those songs/bands is a JoJo reference.

I actually really like Pink Floyd, though I'm basically only familiar with Us and Them, Dark Side of the Moon, and Wish You Were Here

What's a Pink Floyd is that a Chinese pop band?
JoJo has poisoned my mind to assume anything to do with those songs/bands is a JoJo reference.

I actually really like Pink Floyd, though I'm basically only familiar with Us and Them, Dark Side of the Moon, and Wish You Were Here

Nah but it's totally a JoJo reference.

Top Bottom