• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Skrams

Oh hey I can post now, so that's a thing.
Yeah, I've been there before. Hey guy. Also just look for green posts and search your name every once in a while like I do.
Matt has the best Mech design and there's is never a time where "One, Two" with gunshots isn't super hype
It's pretty great.
He just tries so hard to make it sound cool and then there's the awkward pause.
It sounds really fucking fake and not great.
Pat just sounds like he's being pat but in a mech.
Perfekt
Nah, One, Two, Three and I won't miss sounds cool. I think I'm now actually liking Matt's more. Woolie performed as I expected so now I'm half disappointed that it wasn't better I think? Pat just continues to sound too forced to me.
I dunno. DId you hear him say locked an loaded tho.
Phwooph.
Yeah, but it's in the background and barely audible. I also for some reason though his scope was a heart and now I looked at it again. It's not and now I'm disappointed.
IT'S SO FUCKING HYPE IT'S GOT THE BRAND ON THE AMERICAN FLAG

I wonder if he was shooting for the dollar bills to look like The Brand. I just assume it was dollar bills, but I guess they do look similar.

Nah, One, Two, Three and I won't miss sounds cool. I think I'm now actually liking Matt's more. Woolie performed as I expected so now I'm half disappointed that it wasn't better I think? Pat just continues to sound too forced to me.
After rewatching it an unhealthy amount, I agree with this.

semisonic

Banned
Yeah, I've been there before. Hey guy. Also just look for green posts and search your name every once in a while like I do.

It's pretty great.

Yeah, but it's in the background and barely audible. I also for some reason though his scope was a heart and now I looked at it again. It's not and now I'm disappointed.

I wonder if he was shooting for the dollar bills to look like The Brand. I just assume it was dollar bills, but I guess they do look similar.

Aight, rewatching, matt won me over besides the follow my lead
woolie was just woolie, but the combination yell was pretty good.
Pat's kinda sounds like some of his old machinima stuff
liam's last part was great and first part shit

It's all fine, really. Right now I prefer last week's intro, but I'm sure I'll love it unironically by the end of wednesday

Zenfalcia

It's the gap between appearance and personality that really seals the deal
Though short hair also dabes
can we just agree that the ponytail hype is the realest of all tho
It has to be.
slight spoilers but it's okay.
hana_01_2.jpg

Long hair for life.
Nah but it's totally a JoJo reference.
What's Joj oh??
It hasn't really been years more like since two threads ago.

So like 4 weeks ago.

Skrams

Aight, rewatching, matt won me over besides the follow my lead
woolie was just woolie, but the combination yell was pretty good.
Pat's kinda sounds like some of his old machinima stuff
liam's last part was great and first part shit

It's all fine, really. Right now I prefer last week's intro, but I'm sure I'll love it unironically by the end of wednesday

Yep, I agree with this pretty much. Liam's first part needed more oomph and senpai suave. Follow my lead is the most noticeable irk of it all. Also yeah, last weeks intro was super slick, but that's what you get when you get realish mechs. I assume mechaweek 2 is all about stupid anime mechs so we get the perfect thing to accompany it. Can't wait for the Super Robot Wars episode where they just cut to all the hype attacks and then we fight the antispiral.

So, in DBZ, when the Saiyans were coming and they used the dragon balls to bring Goku back. Why didn't they just make like, Piccolo or Krillin immortal so they wouldn't have to worry about them?

So, in DBZ, when the Saiyans were coming and they used the dragon balls to bring Goku back. Why didn't they just make like, Piccolo or Krillin immortal so they wouldn't have to worry about them?

DBZ characters aren't the brightest. Like how no one thought of wishing for the space pods to veer off course missing the planet entirely or why didn't anyone wish for Goku to not have a heart virus while he was slowly dying.

Hmm. They may not be able to die but it wouldn't increase their power levels maybe? Krillin could never die but they could just capture them or send them into space for eternity or something.

Because neither of them are even remotely strong enough to take on Vegeta let alone Nappa. Even with infinite life.

So, in DBZ, when the Saiyans were coming and they used the dragon balls to bring Goku back. Why didn't they just make like, Piccolo or Krillin immortal so they wouldn't have to worry about them? Or, they could just wish to erase the memories of saiyans to stop them from coming?
epiphany.gif

DBZ characters aren't the brightest. Like how no one thought of wishing for the space pods to veer off course missing the planet entirely or why didn't anyone wish for Goku to not have a heart virus while he was slowly dying.
They tried and the dragon was like "sorry bro cant do that" but aarons thing...

Top Bottom