• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

But in DBZ they constantly talk about how being immortal would let them beat anyone stronger than them. That was a large part of the Frieza saga with Vegeta.

Well Vegeta is a saiyan. So the more Freiza would beat his ass the stronger he would come back since he can't die and saiyan's have that dumb rule of becoming stronger the more they're hurt.

So just wish piccolo to be the strongest in the universe
that's easy enough

Now that's a plot hole.

Also, as training, why don't the saiyans just nearly kill each other over and over, healing with Dende or something, multiplying their power multiple times a day?

So I just read the most sweetest short manga. I think I'm crying at how sweet it was. Oh god my death are decaying out my mouth.

Husky and Medley gets a trip to the dentist/10

Edit: I fucked up the name, woe is me

So I just sold one of one of my closest friends on Monster Hunter
drug_dealer.jpg

Zenfalcia

So I just read the most sweetest short manga. I think I'm crying at how sweet it was. Oh god my death are decaying out my mouth.

Husky and Medley gets a trip to the dentist/10

Edit: I fucked up the name, woe is me
Aww yeahh!!!! So, don't you think it's really cute? It's also a 2chan story.. :3 So, do you like the yuri?
So I just sold one of one of my closest friends on Monster Hunter
drug_dealer.jpg
Rip in peace.

I've been meaning to, a lot of people have recommended it to me, but I never get around to reading manga.

The same author wrote a very short hard scifi manga about a space debris collector and his life in space while trying to get on an expedition to Jupiter, it's also very good as well as short. It's also got the best African American character in any manga ever.

The same author wrote a very short hard scifi manga about a space debris collector and his life in space while trying to get on an expedition to Jupiter, it's also very good as well as short. It's also got the best African American character in any manga ever.

No way, clearly the best and most sensitive African American character in all of manga has to be Chocolove from Shaman King. The stand up comedian who is on the run from the law...

At the end of the series he goes to prison. Fucking prison. Jesus Christ.

Rean

But, Vegeta dying on Namek made him stronger than the Ginyu force, who he was completely unable to touch prior. It's also way faster and can be done an infinite number of times.
I guess you're right there. They'd just have to be careful they don't kill each other on accident.

I guess you're right there. They'd just have to be careful they don't kill each other on accident.

Not really, because they have the fucking Dragon Balls! Death means nothing!

Goddammit Dragon Ball Z! Why do you make no sense under the slightest bit of scrutiny or logical thought?!

No way, clearly the best and most sensitive African American character in all of manga has to be Chocolove from Shaman King. The stand up comedian who is on the run from the law...

Yes but does he
Use a spaceship to ram anti-space terrorists for constantly bombing smoking centers?

What about zebra gundam from Neo-africa?
latest

Goddammit Dragon Ball Z! Why do you make no sense under the slightest bit of scrutiny or logical thought?!
This is why you should never have something that can grant any wish be introduced and constantly used throughout your story.
Like god damn after dragon ball the dragon balls just became a plot device made to fix almost every problem to the point in battle of gods theya make them the grand prize in a raffle.

Rean

I think they can only be revived twice and Goku was supposed to die for good in the Cell Saga. I don't even remember how he gets to come back.

This is why you should never have something that can grant any wish be introduced and constantly used throughout your story.
Like god damn after dragon ball the dragon balls just became a plot device made to fix almost every problem to the point in battle of gods theya make them the grand prize in a raffle.

Speaking of Battle of Gods, remember how that 40+ year old woman from Dragon Ball got turned into a child then got shipped with Kid Trunks?

I can't tell if that's the creepiest thing about Dragon Ball, or if Booby is.

You wanna doesn't have these continuity problems? One Piece. Except for when Armament Haki was introduced and it turns out that all the big names know how to use it which begs the question of why Shanks let that Sea King take his arm if he had powerful enough Haki that he became one of the most powerful people in the manga without a Devil Fruit. But other than that pretty well thought out.

I think they can only be revived twice and Goku was supposed to die for good in the Cell Saga. I don't even remember how he gets to come back.
the clause was they could only come back once, that clause doesnt pertain to the namekian dragon balls tho, but then they do something to make it so they get rid of that clause from the earth dragon balls too, and goku was revived by the supreme old kai giving goku his life.

Not as hype as the Horse Gundam piloted by Master Asia's horse.
Not really talking about have were talkin about how racist it is.

Ants

Also, as training, why don't the saiyans just nearly kill each other over and over, healing with Dende or something, multiplying their power multiple times a day?

Vegeta does give this a shot on Namek, I think while Piccolo is fighting Frieza.

I'm not sure why they don't do it all the time, but he does give it a shot briefly.

As for why they don't change the course of the Saiyans, I'll give you that there's no reason why they shouldn't have TRIED, but it probably wouldn't have worked. At the end of the Frieza arc they try to wish Goku back to Earth but can't because he doesn't want to. I have to imagine a living being could refuse the effect of the wish.

This doesn't explain why it worked in GT but GT is fucking stupid anyway so I consider it fair.

I think they fixed that issue when they remade the Dragon Balls after Frieza.

The Namekian Dragon balls don't have the same "Only twice" limitation that the Earth ones do.

the clause was they could only come back once, that clause doesnt pertain to the namekian dragon balls tho, but then they do something to make it so they get rid of that clause from the earth dragon balls too, and goku was revived by the supreme old kai giving goku his life.

Not really talking about have were talkin about how racist it is.

I just wanted people to know that Master Asia trained a horse to pilot a Gundam that itself is shaped like a horse.

I'm going to sleep, I got class in like three hours.

Zenfalcia

You wanna doesn't have these continuity problems? One Piece. Except for when Armament Haki was introduced and it turns out that all the big names know how to use it which begs the question of why Shanks let that Sea King take his arm if he had powerful enough Haki that he became one of the most powerful people in the manga without a Devil Fruit. But other than that pretty well thought out.
One reason is to make him look cool by saving luffy or maybe it was before he was his current level of strength.

Rean

Gotcha. I'm a little hazy on the stuff after Cell Saga so I didn't know Kai revived him again.

Im only on 7 stars currently, and HR 6
You're at the nearing the end of MP High rank and in the middle of Singleplayer high rank. HR7 was a really fun challenge, fun stuff. Teo is an asshole, and beating him solo with goddamn Jaggi gear was satisfying as hell.

I slow down my pace a lot when I hit G rank to collect armors and lately have just been learning new weapons.

Top Bottom