• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Goddammit I love Amazon publishing.
CAxmmaMUkAAtryP.jpg

I can't wait till DMC4:SE comes out. Its the only DMC game i never beat on DmD mode. I lost my save file between my Fat PS3 dying and my Slim PS3 and was halfway through DmD mode. Fucking Blitz's

Remasters are starting to kill me

They won't stop until every mildly successful game released last gen gets its own remaster. Yes I love Arkham Asylum and Arkham City but fuck nobody asked for this.

Rizzi

Remasters are starting to kill me

They won't stop until every mildly successful game released last gen gets its own remaster. Yes I love Arkham Asylum and Arkham City but fuck nobody asked for this.

Ugh. Is this generation just remasters? I'm okay with old shit getting remastered/hd versions of shit that was SD.

Ugh. Is this generation just remasters? I'm okay with old shit getting remastered/hd versions of shit that was SD.
I'm okay with anything from PS2/Xbox(even Wii) era being remade because it'll be an actual big improvement, but this shit is just minor graphical improvements and sometimes it's arguable whether or not it's actually an improvement, and that's pretty frustrating because if you want a definitive version it becomes really hard.

Hyrule Warriors has been sitting in my room, unwrapped but unopened, because of the growing backlog I put upon myself.

Right now, I'm all about the mech. And planes.

Numb

I think i might enjoy musou games more than i thought.
I almost imported Dragon Quest heroes but then they confirmed a western release and was glad. Imported Onepiece Warriors 2 when it came out and cant wait for 3.

I think i might enjoy musou games more than i thought.
I almost imported Dragon Quest heroes but then they confirmed a western release and was glad. Imported Onepiece Warriors 2 when it came out and cant wait for 3.

I imported Kaizoku Musou 1 and then got One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 on PSN.

Top Bottom