• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

semisonic

Banned
Sorry...If it helps any, I much prefer New York as a city...

Not much I can do about my better weather, though.
I prefer it too. It's my favorite American city by far, but I live in fucking albany and go to school in Rochester. Thanks for reminding me asshole
Aww man the weather is just great here, nice and sunny with only a few clouds in sight. Usually it's just rain too so this is quite rare.
damnit. So salt right now.
Like yesterday was fine and then I wake up this morning to a shit ton of snow pouring down. Chi-town is bipolar weather wise, but this is a bit extreme.
Yeeeeep, that's how chicago do
from what I've heard, I've never been there myself

beinfilms

If you shittalk albany with me you'll do just fine.

I've never been, but I have relatives who live in the area, who seem to like it, so I don't know that I can do that.

But yeah, fuck Albany!

In other news, it turns out Voorheesville is basically the hardest town spelling to track down ever.

semisonic

Banned
I've never been, but I have relatives who live in the area, who seem to like it, so I don't know that I can do that.

But yeah, fuck Albany!

In other news, it turns out Voorheesville is basically the hardest town spelling to track down ever.

It's fine. Very safe, very suburbsy.
One of the 5 safest places to raise children in america if I remember right.
This means it's boring as shit.
And there are so many old people you don't even know.

Congratulations on beating DMC2 on DmD mode!

When i was younger, i was way better at DMC than i am now. DMC2 was the only thing i had to play for a long time, so i made the most of it, even though i knew it was a pretty bad game. So from the time i was 12 till i was like 14, i just had to do all i could in it.

Ilvocare

When i was younger, i was way better at DMC than i am now. DMC2 was the only thing i had to play for a long time, so i made the most of it, even though i knew it was a pretty bad game. So from the time i was 12 till i was like 14, i just had to do all i could in it.

I'm so sorry.

beinfilms

It's fine. Very safe, very suburbsy.
One of the 5 safest places to raise children in america if I remember right.
This means it's boring as shit.
And there are so many old people you don't even know.

Ok, yeah, I can see how that would kinda suck as a place to live.

Besides, who doesn't love shittalking their hometowns? (Mine's a terrible, middle of nowhere rural town. It was my favorite pastime.)

semisonic

Banned
Ok, yeah, I can see how that would kinda suck as a place to live.

Besides, who doesn't love shittalking their hometowns? (Mine's a terrible, middle of nowhere rural town. It was my favorite pastime.)

It's made worse by the fact that where I go to school is just smaller Albany with less old people

I'm so sorry.

I had Shadow the Hedgehog... only Shadow the Hedgehog... for the longest time... and when I finally got a 360... the first game I got... was Sonic 06... and when I got a Wii... the first thing I got... was Sonic Unleashed... and when I got a DS... I got Sonic HD collection of 1, 2, and Knuckles... but it would never let me get past the title screen... I couldn't interact with it at all... the buttons wouldn't do anything... sometimes zI'd just stare at it for a while and wait for the demo to play so I could glimpse at what I could be playing...
I hate Sonic so fucking much now.

semisonic

Banned
I had Shadow the Hedgehog... only Shadow the Hedgehog... for the longest time... and when I finally got a 360... the first game I got... was Sonic 06... and when I got a Wii... the first thing I got... was Sonic Unleashed... and when I got a DS... I got Sonic HD collection of 1, 2, and Knuckles... but it would never let me get past the title screen... I couldn't interact with it at all... the buttons wouldn't do anything... sometimes zI'd just stare at it for a while and wait for the demo to play so I could glimpse at what I could be playing...

It seemse you've had a hard life. All this could've been avoided with some basic research.
On the other hand, have you played colors?
It's good!

beinfilms

This talk of hometowns (which I think might be the most that word has been used on this thread with it actually meaning what it says) has reminded me that I never asked, how big is/was all of your high school graduating classes? I always like to see if anyone had a smaller one than me.

jKLZ0vv.jpg

Something about seeing that 1 good in there infuriates me.

Shackzam

This talk of hometowns (which I think might be the most that word has been used on this thread with it actually meaning what it says) has reminded me that I never asked, how big is/was all of your high school graduating classes? I always like to see if anyone had a smaller one than me.
Almost 200

croten

Git Gud

semisonic

Banned

2000 in the 4 years of high school, another 800 or so in the 2 years of junior high
My graduating class had exactly 500

Xiraiya

In the town I grew up in, our Highschools were split, we had the Junior campus at one end of town and then Senior Campus at the other end of town.

The Junior Campus was for Year 7's to 9's and it had roughly a thousand kids in total, maybe less.

The Senior Campus was for Year 10's to 12's and also had just under a thousand I believe, maybe even less like closer to 6-700, there weren't that many Year 12's when we were graduating, probably 100 or so, I was also the second oldest in my year level since I had already been 18 for most of the year.

Oh, like 30. Private school.

beinfilms

In the town I grew up in, our Highschools were split, we had the Junior campus at one end of town and then Senior Campus at the other end of town.

The Junior Campus was for Year 7's to 9's and it had roughly a thousand kids in total, maybe less.

The Senior Campus was for Year 10's to 12's and also had just under a thousand I believe, maybe even less like closer to 6-700, there weren't that many Year 12's when we were graduating, probably 100 or so, I was also the second oldest in my year level since I had already been 18 for most of the year.

Oh, like 30. Private school.

Ok, you guys are the only ones (so far, anyway) smaller than mine. I went to a public school, with a class of about 150, although only like 140 were actually able to graduate when we were supposed to.

Xiraiya

ABOUT WHAT BITCH
But really what?

You're much less annoying than most people your age and you articulate yourself reletively well while being fairly level headed, you have your moments of getting carried away or being overly emotional, but it's generally less than other people in this thread who are years older than you, you're oddly balanced I guess, or at least that's the impression I get.

I appreciate it, but it explains a lot that you've probably had a different education to most people.

Shackzam

You're much less annoying than most people your age and you articulate yourself reletively well while being fairly level headed, you have your moments of getting carried away or being overly emotional, but it's generally less than other people in this thread who are years older than you, you're oddly balanced I guess, or at least that's the impression I get.

I appreciate it, but it explains a lot that you've probably had a different education to most people.
Now I want Xiraiya to do an assessment of everyone.

semisonic

Banned
I don't know, somehow I don't think that's the best idea.

I can second this notion.
To this day, you are still the number one scary man in this thread for me.
I think I might cry if you rekt me

I don't even really know why, either. It's not like we ever have any major disagreements or you've ever really shit on me. I even know you're a nice guy whose mostly sarcastic, and probably one of the most mature on the thread.
There's still just something there that would spook me.

Shackzam

I don't know, somehow I don't think that's the best idea, they don't need to be put through that. Last time I ended up doing that someone was salt for like a week.
I just appreciate your honesty and how you see people. Very few people will be straight up with me on there opinion of me or someone else.

Xiraiya

I can second this notion.
To this day, you are still the number one scary man in this thread for me.
I think I might cry if you rekt me

I don't even really know why, either. It's not like we ever have any major disagreements or you've ever really shit on me. I even know you're a nice guy whose mostly sarcastic.
It's a weird thing that has followed me most places, when I use to be a staff member on a previous forum, people would either think they were going to be banned at any moment or they would puff out their chest and have this whole "I'm not afraid of you! routine" over nothing and start acting ridiculous.

I was also long since retired and couldn't even do anything to anyone anyway even if I wanted to, so I don't know why they bothered freaking out.

Top Bottom