• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Numb

I imported Kaizoku Musou 1 and then got One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 on PSN.

I thought they were gonna be terrible but they actually turned out fun.
I am now watching the Kamen rider musou looking game on youtube. I dont even know if it is good but Kabuto looks so cool and i want to use him badly.

tumblr_mljjfrBKxA1s9o2o3o7_400.gif

So cool

Its fantastic. Some people have trouble getting past the whole First Entirely CGI Cartoon, but i think it still holds up perfectly.

Eh, as long as the writing's good I could put up with "early"
shit
CG. I might just have to look into it.

Anyway, anyone playing the Shovel Knight update? If so, any idea on how to get to the bonus content they added? I love the game and I will replay the whole thing again if I have to, but I would like to know how to play as Plague
ofGripes
Knight.

The Wii U has more games I give a shit about on it that the PS4 and Xbone have combined, released or not.

Also Armoured Core just arrived, time for my mech action.

Independent is not a route I can recommend.

You have little access to options in the store in the beginning and your offensive options are meh.

Is anyone else getting AC 4?

Ilvocare

I can't wait till DMC4:SE comes out. Its the only DMC game i never beat on DmD mode. I lost my save file between my Fat PS3 dying and my Slim PS3 and was halfway through DmD mode. Fucking Blitz's

Congratulations on beating DMC2 on DmD mode!

Anyway, anyone playing the Shovel Knight update? If so, any idea on how to get to the bonus content they added? I love the game and I will replay the whole thing again if I have to, but I would like to know how to play as Plague
ofGripes
Knight.

Is the update even out yet?

...oh yeah, hey everyone.

semisonic

Banned
Independent is not a route I can recommend.

You have little access to options in the store in the beginning and your offensive options are meh.

Is anyone else getting AC 4?
I might get it only if the online co op is a thing
I'm replaying acvd right now with muh bro.
Armored core games seem way more fun in groups

beinfilms

I'm not sure what part of the quote you're reacting to or even what that means.
Though if you weren't posting hard after dark, you're probably pretty tame for the thread.

And yet I'm typically part of nightGAF. Makes sense, right?

Edit: Ooh, top of the page. I feel like this deserves something more. I suppose this'll do. (Thanks, whoever originally posted this!)

uSZoQef.gif

I have so much shit I have to do this week I probably won't be on at all till like next monday.
Im probably lying to myself but I will for sure not be as present this week as I normally am

Top Bottom