• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Beloved

More spoilers! Yay!
I kept feeling like I'd almost talked her down, but I didn't pick up her call (I tried it, but it didn't even play her side of the conversation, so I figured it wouldn't matter.), and then I guess I picked the wrong family member, because after that one, she jumped. It was actually super intense, and makes for a really interesting way to change people's experiences. Yeah, fuck Nathan. I've turned him in at literally every opportunity, and I can't wait for him to get what he deserves. Also, fuck Victoria. I thought they'd given her a good side after I was nice to her in episode one, but nope. She's just a horrible, horrible bitch.

To talk her down, you have to pick
her dad
and the
Matthew bible verse
, both of which you get clues about if
you thoroughly search her room

I really enjoyed the episode. Cant wait for 3 now, I'm really intrigued by how all of this is going to tie together.

And Nathan is such a shitkid, goddamn.

best grill
DCnihzX.png
Wait, are you saying she can be a waifu? But I've neeever seen an option to hang with her.
I know she's maya.

What about this cool ass dude?
That's a nurse tho
Its probably for comedy. The Persona writers were waaaay different now. Ms. Saeko really cool in being a great teacher.
Oh no I know, but I'm just saying it's a miracle everything just isn't falling apart in those worlds
harder than they are
best grill
She said some snarky bossy shit that bugged me, no
Wait, are you saying she can be a waifu? But I've neeever seen an option to hang with her.
I know she's maya.
AWWWW FUCK WHY DID I READ THAT

beinfilms

To talk her down, you have to pick
her dad
and the
Matthew bible verse
, both of which you get clues about if
you thoroughly search her room

I really enjoyed the episode. Cant wait for 3 now, I'm really intrigued by how all of this is going to tie together.

And Nathan is such a shitkid, goddamn.

Fuck. I should've known that,
I just didn't look as carefully as I could've, I guess.
Now I'll be paranoid about that for the rest of the game.
I picked her mom. So damn close!

Xiraiya

More spoilers! Yay!
I kept feeling like I'd almost talked her down, but I didn't pick up her call (I tried it, but it didn't even play her side of the conversation, so I figured it wouldn't matter.), and then I guess I picked the wrong family member, because after that one, she jumped. It was actually super intense, and makes for a really interesting way to change people's experiences. Yeah, fuck Nathan. I've turned him in at literally every opportunity, and I can't wait for him to get what he deserves. Also, fuck Victoria. I thought they'd given her a good side after I was nice to her in episode one, but nope. She's just a horrible, horrible bitch.
I fully expect he won't, or at least not in the way you hope, he'll probably end up irrelevant in the bigger picture honestly. Victoria sucks, but at the end it really seemed like she was feeling pretty fucking guilty with all the Kate stuff, she is a crappy person but not a sociopath like Nathan.

For the family thing, if you looked around Kate's room, you find out her family are mostly shitty and judgmental about the video and think she's damned and all that crazy nonsense, but her Dad sent her a really sweet post card with a nice message for her, so he's the only one who believes in her.

Not even that.

The only bit that made me snicker was the end pac man stinger, only because I thought that was the actual creator of pac man. Turns out its just an actor who looks like him.

Oh that makes that scene a bit less funny :/

But I still wanna see it....more than Unfriended which just looks like the worst thing ever.

beinfilms

I fully expect he won't, or at least not in the way you hope, he'll probably end up irrelevant in the bigger picture honestly. Victoria sucks, but at the end it really seemed like she was feeling pretty fucking guilty with all the Kate stuff, she is a crappy person but not a sociopath like Nathan.

For the family thing, if you looked around Kate's room, you find out her family are mostly shitty and judgmental about the video and think she's damned and all that crazy nonsense, but her Dad sent her a really sweet post card with a nice message for her, so he's the only one who believes in her.

You have good points with Nathan and Victoria, but I feel like they've spent too much time on the Nathan stuff for it to not have some sort of resolution, although I hope it's in a really unexpected way. There's definitely a lot more depth to Victoria than you'd expect, but she's nowhere nearly as sympathetic as I thought at first. (I started off thinking she was full-on Cordelia levels of sympathetic (that's a Buffy/Angel reference, by the way), and she's really far from that.)

Yeah, fuck me with not looking close enough.

Xiraiya

What you never cyber bullied someone to suicide and had their ghost haunt your social media outlets? Was it just me?
It reads super dumb as I type this
No, I just will pain to happen to Vidula from across the planet at random moments.

You have good points with Nathan and Victoria, but I feel like they've spent too much time on the Nathan stuff for it to not have some sort of resolution, although I hope it's in a really unexpected way. There's definitely a lot more depth to Victoria than you'd expect, but she's nowhere nearly as sympathetic as I thought at first. (I started off thinking she was full-on Cordelia levels of sympathetic (that's a Buffy/Angel reference, by the way), and she's really far from that.)

Yeah, fuck me with not looking close enough.
I wish, Cordelia is probably the best "Mean girl" character in all media, her development is so insane and awesome

SteveTR

NGE Episode 2
Getting more existential. Okay. It was kind of clever how the beginning of the episode made it look like Shinji was moved to the hospital right after the end of episode one. Then they showed what actually happened. The fight scene was pretty cool.

I'm liking this.

Also, religious imagery everywhere. What the hell?

Top Bottom