• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

Skrams

No I meant more like what RF said. I got the normal version so now there's a better version coming out and I can't really see myself getting it. No matter how much better it is. Same reason I'm not getting a N3DS ever

I'm slightly less okay but still okay

Understandable. I'd wager it's getting made because Gravity Rush 2 is hitting PS4 so they're pulling a Tearaway Unfolded. I doubt it will add much content besides the DLC that was on Vita. Also yeah, not much reason to get a N3DS unless you really want that laptop nub for Smash or MH4. Or if you want to play Xenoblade.

I do, but didn't have much time to play it properly.
Speaking of BB
We should share how our characters look, I can't right now because it's pretty late.
One thing is sure tho, nobody can beat this handsome fellow
ieAsHerjTTxok.jpg

Who made Shin Pat?

sjay1994

I do, but didn't have much time to play it properly.
Speaking of BB
We should share how our characters look, I can't right now because it's pretty late.
One thing is sure tho, nobody can beat this handsome fellow
ieAsHerjTTxok.jpg

I've retired from playing BB cuz of exams, but my dude pretty much is indian harry potter/P5 protag.

Love Live Vita impressions:
lol.jpg

jk
The game is half VN and there is a lot of text.

The gameplay itself from what I have seen is a much simpler Project Diva where there is only 3 type of notes, notes that you either have to hit a face button or the right side of the screen, notes you have to hit the d pad or the left side of the screen , and notes where you have to hit both d pad and face buttons or both sides of the screen.

There is things called gimmicks that have different heart values for but I have no idea what any of them do and features where it seems once you fill your tension gauge (I'm not entirely sure what this does, it may just be the bar you have to keep full to survive) or three stars on the bottom left hand screen you can activate a character. Because I bought the Lily White version of the game the 3 characters I have are Rin, Umi and Nozomi. When activated, a character will show up on the screen and trace an outline with her finger. I believe you have to do this as well. When i did this with Umi, she said something along the lines of "shooting her love arrow" I believe, which I only recognize because the UR Umi card I have from the F2P version says the same thing.

The score breaks down into rhythm, Gimmick and Feature points. Rhythm seems to be worth the most points by quite a bit.

Every option on the menu is locked currently for me other then Story mode, Settings and PSN. I've played a couple scenarios and have unlocked 5 songs thus far. With every song I have acquired I have also unlocked a new outfit for girls to wear. I think there is categories assigned to each outfit and song but am not 100% sure of this.

While the Lily White members are front and centre over the game every Muse member shows up in the stories and in the songs where they are involved, it seems.

Hey guys, I'm really sorry. I was extremely salty over dying to this boss a bunch of times and my i let my emotions get the better of me over something so stupid.

Skrams

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO UPGRADE IN THIS GAME.

ME NEITHER. EVERY WEAPON IS A LITE CHARACTER ACTION THING AND YOU HAVE 5 TO PICK FROM. IT'S WEIRD. I THINK I MIGHT JUST STICK TO UPGRADING MY CLEAVER UNTIL I GET THE HAMMER AND MESS WITH THAT. ALSO ENEMIES ARE REALLY SELECTIVE ABOUT DROPPING THE UPGRADE MATERIAL SO I CAN'T REALLY PINPOINT DOWN HOW RARE THE SHIT IS YET OR IF IT MATTERS. WHATEVS.

ME NEITHER. EVERY WEAPON IS A LITE CHARACTER ACTION THING AND YOU HAVE 5 TO PICK FROM. IT'S WEIRD. I THINK I MIGHT JUST STICK TO UPGRADING MY CLEAVER UNTIL I GET THE HAMMER AND MESS WITH THAT. ALSO ENEMIES ARE REALLY SELECTIVE ABOUT DROPPING THE UPGRADE MATERIAL SO I CAN'T REALLY PINPOINT DOWN HOW RARE THE SHIT IS YET OR IF IT MATTERS. WHATEVS.

I had like 34 of the upgrade material at one point.

Alfebit

Banned
Burst on 3DS and then SV on Vita. Then EV on PS4/Vita when it comes out and SK2 on 3DS when it comes out. In that order

Always go in order of release. Burst>Shinovi>SK2. Estival won't be out here for a while as SK2 is barely getting localized. Hopefully those English trophies for Estival that went up mean it's getting localized sooner than I expect.

sjay1994

I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO UPGRADE IN THIS GAME.

I barely played, but I had enough to upgrade my axe once.

You can farm the fat guy with the cleaver close to the very first bonfire for some upgrade materials, also there is some close to the enterance to the aquaduct

Shackzam

I MEAN I JUST STARTED AND I GOT THE ABILITY TO LEVEL UP AND I HAVE NO IDEA ON WHAT TO UPGRADE. THE SICKLE THING IS PRETTY COOL I MIGHT GET THE HAMMER TO FIGURE THAT OUT

Always go in order of release. Burst>Shinovi>SK2. Estival won't be out here for a while as SK2 is barely getting localized. Hopefully those English trophies for Estival that went up mean it's getting localized sooner than I expect.

Oh fuck you're right, I forgot EV barely comes out tomorrow in Japan.

How do I get the game? Burst I mean...

Numb

I MEAN I JUST STARTED AND I GOT THE ABILITY TO LEVEL UP AND I HAVE NO IDEA ON WHAT TO UPGRADE. THE SICKLE THING IS PRETTY COOL I MIGHT GET THE HAMMER TO FIGURE THAT OUT

Glad people like the hammer and i am not the only one. I thought they would prefer a faster weapon since this game is crazy fast.

Skrams

I had like 34 of the upgrade material at one point.
Okay, cool. I guess I can be more balls to the wall like I wanted to be then with upgrading.

I barely played, but I had enough to upgrade my axe once.

You can farm the fat guy with the cleaver close to the very first bonfire for some upgrade materials, also there is some close to the enterance to the aquaduct
Yeah, I think mine is at +2 currently. And I didn't know he dropped them. Huh, I might have to kill him a few times to see what happens.

YEAH, MY SAW CLEAVER IS ALRIGHT. HAMMER IS PRICEY SO I'M HESITANT TO GRIND FOR IT SO I'LL JUST WAIT I GUESS.

Glad people like the hammer and i am not the only one. I thought they would prefer a faster weapon since this game is crazy fast.

I don't have it yet. I just want to get it because I like big slow weapons and hammers. Just need to dump the souls for it in the shop or find it possibly.

Top Bottom