• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 16: You thought Woolie was the Liar, but it was me Patrick!

I have two bosses i can face right. One of them like instant kills me with a regular attack and the other one poisons me to death or instant kills me with a grab.

croten

GUYS THERE ARE ENEMIES THAT DO DAMAGE TO YOU. OMG IM SPOILERING STUFF.

The game came out not even 24 hours ago and there are people who can't even play it yet. I figure everything Bloodborne related should be in big ass spoilers. Even the damage some weapons do should be spoilered.

ultimax

You guys are a bunch of

tumblr_inline_mhzilwFfKT1qz4rgp.gif

It's obviously fine if you're on GAF to discuss games and it's cool to be really excited about it and we won't tell you to go away for it, but there is a BB OT.

Fucking Alaska pays you every year just for being a state citizen. I know this, because I was one before moving to Washington.

The money was nice, and the last PFD I got from them was one of the biggest on record apparently, but fuck me if I'm going to live through another winter season up there.

Im convincing my parents to take family vacation there.

Can you give me a list of attractions up there?

Skrams

Man this Gravity Rush thing after I JUST bought it is dumb. I mean I know it was a dollar but still

I think it works pretty well for the Vita and it was like 81 cents. It popped up on the ratings board 4 days ago too. You had a little time to know. I don't think you're getting ripped off very hard at all as it's still fine on a Vita.

Im convincing my parents to take family vacation there.

Can you give me a list of attractions up there?

I think I remember fairbanks being a pretty alright vacation town. There's some string of towns up there that are pretty vacationy along some train ride. You can climb a mountain if you want. I wanted to die climbing up that mountain.

sjay1994

Man this Gravity Rush thing after I JUST bought it is dumb. I mean I know it was a dollar but still

I bought it at full price, and hated playing it because of the vita related controls.

Whenever devs try to shoe horn gimmicks based on the hardware into the game, it usually turns me off it.

The only one that I even consider successful at that was tearaway

I think it works pretty well for the Vita and it was like 81 cents. It popped up on the ratings board 4 days ago too. You had a little time to know. I don't think you're getting ripped off very hard at all as it's still fine on a Vita.
No I meant more like what RF said. I got the normal version so now there's a better version coming out and I can't really see myself getting it. No matter how much better it is. Same reason I'm not getting a N3DS ever
But sexy maid outfits and cat girls though.
I'm slightly less okay but still okay
I bought it at full price, and hated playing it because of the vita related controls.

Whenever devs try to shoe horn gimmicks based on the hardware into the game, it usually turns me off it.

The only one that I even consider successful at that was tearaway
I keep hearing Tearaway is great but it looking like LBP puts me off of it, along with it not having anything I care about

Numb

Most people can't even get the game till Friday because that's the EU release date. That's why it's more important than say a few weeks from now to be much more considerate of what you say about the game.

I am in the same boat. Game is out tomorrow but it takes 2-3 days to arrive.
Luckily i will get it tomorrow but not sure.

Oberon

Banned
I apologized dammit.
You dont have the game yet?

I do, but didn't have much time to play it properly.
Speaking of BB
We should share how our characters look, I can't right now because it's pretty late.
One thing is sure tho, nobody can beat this handsome fellow
ieAsHerjTTxok.jpg

Top Bottom