• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I beat the last 6 or 7 bosses first try, but man something about these types of fights ruin me. I spent a good 2-4 hours on this.
Y'know, it didn't look that difficult at first. But then
he turned into the grim reaper. I can see where he'd be a problem.
Don't change the fact you suck though.

Oh hey Recursive so was that ending worth it?
What you mean story wise or gameplay wise? Story wise
I have to get the other two endings and read wayyyy more lore
. I think I'm putting Bloodborne as my favorite game FROM made that I've played.

Bloodborne >= Dark Souls > Demon's >>>> Dark Souls 2
Y'know, it didn't look that difficult at first. But then
he turned into the grim reaper. I can see where he'd be a problem.
Don't change the fact you suck though.
I
beat the first half easily. You can watch me stun the shit out of him
No u

Retro Samurai

Neo Member
What you mean story wise or gameplay wise? Story wise
I have to get the other two endings and read wayyyy more lore
. I think I'm putting Bloodborne as my favorite game FROM made that I've played.

Bloodborne >= Dark Souls > Demon's >>>> Dark Souls 2

Storywise, yeah. I hear you, there's much more to digest.

Though gameplay wise,
I see those Metal Gear Solid 3 cues, FROM, you don't fool me.

Is it rude to take a photo of a stripper?

This is you right now;

a8c.jpg

Even though I've not finished it, just everything I've played of Bloodborne up to this point is definitely the best Miyazaki has put out, far surpassing Dark Souls and actually beating out Demon's for me, finally.

Of course, best From Soft game is still Armored Core Silent Line.

Guys if you kill a bunch of monsters and later found out those monsters were like originally people but mutated into monsters are you a huge murderer?

Retro Samurai

Neo Member
Guys if you kill a bunch of monsters and later found out those monsters were like originally people but mutated into monsters are you a huge murderer?

If the answer is yes, I have a lot of zombies to apologize to...

Edit: On that note does anyone stop to really think about how many mobs they've killed across all the games they've played? I've had to have hit a million at this point.

Zenfalcia

If the answer is yes, I have a lot of zombies to apologize to...

Edit: On that note does anyone stop to really think about how many mobs they've killed across all the games they've played? I've had to have hit a million at this point.
no, i keep on killing and never think about it because i am a heartless murderer who just wants more money to buy better gear.
Dammit Peewee it's 2 in the AM we are not going outside!
Go outside tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom