• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are going to play like bitch, just use pyromancy

Jokes :p
GOOD THING
THERE'S NO PYROMANCY IN THIS GAME
Also yeah I know.
That does sound kinda lame.
It's actually done in a way I thought was really interesting and fun, specially since if you look around there's a bajillion safe spots.
But you cheesed super bad tho.
Smh
Look at this scrub, can't even beat a boss like a man.
You did what Joseph Joestar would've done
Smh

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
OMG THE NEXT DEATH BATTLE IS GOING TO BE BETWEEN KNIGHTMARE FROM SOUL CALIBUR AND MOTHAFUCKIN GUTS, I JUST GOT HYPE

would you guys have sex with Hisako?

86033-Justin-Timberlake-judging-you-Zbxs.gif

Rizzi

Yeah, I've noticed that the second you criticize a souls game, people's default response is "get good".
Maybe From could design an area that doesn't have an instant full area death attack that stunlocks you. No? Oh that's "good" design somehow because it's a souls game.
Fuck off.

Yeah, I've noticed that the second you criticize a souls game, people's default response is "get good".
Maybe From could design an area that doesn't have an instant full area death attack that stunlocks you. No? Oh that's "good" design somehow because it's a souls game.
Fuck off.
Except that it is NOT a Souls game.

Fuck off.
In here it's mostly joke answers, but yeah, elsewhere it's actually used really seriously as "do it".
Like I said though, once you're hit with a Bullet or two, you can roll out of it, and there's a lot of safe spots in the environment as you go through. It's super stressful, but I liked it as a change of pace, and it's pretty short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom