• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair
the evil society has no contingencies so they can capture the villains that the evil society cannot anticipate
That's utterly retarded, because their whole thing revolves around taking in people alive, and they have nothing that let's them do that besides phasers that don't work unless there's WiFi or they permanently lock it to stun (which they won't do unless someone points out that they need that functionality). They should have a hidden arsenal of stuff to use to catch those people and just hand it out to goons they trust/know are going to play ball, but nope, leave it all to chance.

Liam's family must be beautiful.
a55.png

Their victory in the Gascoigne fight was fucking parfect.

They figured out how to stagger properly, and nothing quite like finishing an enemy off by Indiana Jones-ing it.

sjay1994

Bb

lol, woolie is going to have a huge shit eating grin in the last part. I was looking up a guide to deal with Paarl on YouTube, and in the related videos was FINAL BOSS GERHMAN... I hate the sidebar so much

aly

It's just seemed obvious to me.
Old spooky guy in a wheelchair who disappears just screams "villain" to me

Ehh.
I mean technically you have the choice of making him the final boss. I think most people were actually pretty surprised though.

Ehh.
I mean technically you have the choice of making him the final boss. I think most people were actually pretty surprised though.

thing is would any of us really
just let someone chop our head off
i know im not gonna in my playthrough in 2 months

I'm not 100% on lore but
I'm pretty sure letting Gehrman kill you is him doing you a favor. He's been stuck in the dream for a long time, and I'm pretty sure it's a situation where either you or him have to escape, and he wants it to be you.

But anyway,
that final boss better make them immediately drop that MGS3 comparison
Matt gets hyped for the right things. The things that matter.
#GROOSEISLOOSE

Groose specials:

Down B: Pulls up pumpkin like Link pulls up bombs and throws them for massive damage

Neutral B: Tosses a random assortment of Skyward Sword bugs and mats like how Mr G&W flips pancakes

Up B: Summons a Loftwing for temporary flight.

Side B: Shoots that cannon thing from the Imprisoned fight. It controls like Wario's bike but with shooting action.

Final Smash: The Groose is Loose (with accompanying Groose thene).

You're welcome.

Alfebit

Banned
I'm not 100% on lore but
I'm pretty sure letting Gehrman kill you is him doing you a favor. He's been stuck in the dream for a long time, and I'm pretty sure it's a situation where either you or him have to escape, and he wants it to be you.

But anyway,
that final boss better make them immediately drop that MGS3 comparison
#GROOSEISLOOSE

Bloodborne Spoilers:

I took as if you
let him kill you you'll be let out of the Nightmare but it's still going to exist and be a problem.

And yeah as soon as
that gate opened and I walked in there my first reaction was "Am I going to fight The Boss in here?"

Man Woolie's rant on LiS Ep2 was pretty extreme. I can't wait to see if it's actually a trainwreck or not.

Every other podcast I've listened to has gushed about the second episode. Especially about some subject matter the game tackled that I have no idea about so please don't spoil it for me.

heres my take on how Pat will fight the final boss
OMG its
Gehrman
I want his
scythe
No Fuck You
i wont let you kill me, give me your scythe
and then the final boss starts

Randy42

Anyone know what the 'adventure' hinted at in this weeks podcast is? Sounds like its Matt/Liam but I guess I missed matts last tumblr AMA cause I have no idea (or just forgot)

Anyone know what the 'adventure' hinted at in this weeks podcast is? Sounds like its Matt/Liam but I guess I missed matts last tumblr AMA cause I have no idea (or just forgot)

Aha I was listening to this moment just on the podcast. I love how Woolie just got shut down.

That's utterly retarded, because their whole thing revolves around taking in people alive, and they have nothing that let's them do that besides phasers that don't work unless there's WiFi or they permanently lock it to stun (which they won't do unless someone points out that they need that functionality). They should have a hidden arsenal of stuff to use to catch those people and just hand it out to goons they trust/know are going to play ball, but nope, leave it all to chance.

The Enforcers are used, via Inspector manipulation, to capture people alive. And the Sibyl system uses that methodology as a loophole in getting around the uselessness of the Dominators.

Zenfalcia

I don't know why, but I'm so happy Pat and Liam have watched a shit load of Kitchen Nightmares. I love Gordon Ramsay and KN is so good. I love it when he flips out on people and watching the cooks be so delusional about their cooking.

I wonder if they know about Hotel Hell.
I think you're happy because they also watch/like the same thing as you do.

I bet they don't.
It's probably for the best that he stop trying to cook. I doubt he couldn't turn off an oven without burning the underside of his arms.
I doubt he could even use a microwave.
It was the reddit AMA, and all we got was "ADVENTURE" there too.
Adventure time LP confirmed.

He never asked for anything tho. If it were up to him he would be chilling in his bathtub all day long smoking.

He asked for this

I'm like Pat in that I love when things set relatively soon in the future take into account that fashion is weird and will have changed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom