• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww man just a few more hours till the new podcast.

Even though we won't get a FNF of MKX this week, I hope they do a video or something of it. The hype is real.

Edit:

tumblr_nasd0s8N6q1ti6a52o1_500.gif

I WASN'T READY FOR THIS vvvvv

Surprised by both the early podcast and the fact that Life is Strange's second episode didn't end on an even stupider bullshit moment, given the general level of incompetence displayed by the writers.

I was pretty surprised to see that
talking about Kate's little sister lets you save her. I knew mentioning her dad would keep her from jumping and mentioning her mom would make her jump though.

Ilvocare

This podcast is dangerously early, I'm gonna wait a bit to see if there's any technical snafus before I download it now. Last time I grabbed a podcast super-early Matt vanished!

Anyone know how long it is today?

Also that preview video is the best, hot damn.

Wow, that
rooftop scene
in Life is Strange was really weird. Having Max
list off all the things she did for Kate while Kate thanked her made the it feel really fake.

I disagree with Pat and Matt's assessment of the early scenes with Wilson Fisk in Daredevil. I really liked watching Vincent D'Onofrio being a big rich guy doing shady Kingpin stuff

Yeah, holy crap. That dialogue was terribly written.
It's very much going through all your flags you set with earlier decisions. It really could've used like twice as many branches to fit different tones of voice for different VA lines.

Being more monotone and defeated in every line would've worked better.

Wow, that
rooftop scene
in Life is Strange was really weird. Having Max
list off all the things she did for Kate while Kate thanked her made the it feel really fake.
Most of it felt so 'written by a person'. Didn't help that max's va sounded like she was just reading lines during either.

aly

About the podcast Bloodborne spoilers : It actually sounds like they
made it to Cainhurst. Which is super great cause that place is easy to miss.

demidar

It will be impressive if Kate
will still play an important part in the story if you save her. Otherwise, it is just going to be another Walking Dead season 2 scenario.

All of a sudden, Kenny, Boatmaster Supreme, shows up near the end and kills someone.

Liam knows the greatness of the Kirkhammer. Good man.
Was just about to say. Dude knows what's up.

Also I see that Project X Zone 2 is on the docket. They'll probably just shit on it, but I don't fucking care, the new additions to the roster in that trailer has got me on board for another go.

Was just about to say. Dude knows what's up.

Also I see that Project X Zone 2 is on the docket. They'll probably just shit on it, but I don't fucking care, the new additions to the roster in that trailer has got me on board for another go.

Of course you will and they will buy it too. Because crossovers are the greatest thing ever and even if the game has shitty gameplay, people will still buy it.

I mean there's at least one character in that game for everyone. For fucks sake they even had Kos-Mos and T-elos.

Of course you will and they will buy it too. Because crossovers are the greatest thing ever and even if the game has shitty gameplay, people will still buy it.

I mean there's at least one character in that game for everyone. For fucks sake they even had Kos-Mos.

Are they? Are they really?

Are they? Are they really?

I personally value gameplay above all else, but having good gameplay doesn't increase your sales by 10x more than you thought the game would have like it did for Project X Zone.

everyone here knows their still gonna buy SMT x FE

Damn right I am. And I am gonna be a salty mother fucker all the way through it, but its a fucking crossover between two of my favorite franchises developed by the guys in charge of my second favorite SMT game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom