• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah you can farm bullets and vials infinitely. Like you can do the Central Yarnham run again and again for vials, and use the leftover echoes to buy some bullets

I think what he means is that enemies in actual progression areas basically stop dropping blood vials halfway through the game. (Not entirely, but they become absurdly rare quite abruptly for no particular reason.) Yes, you can go back and farm them, but you can no longer count on them to just drop for you as you progress through required areas.

So glad they got abducted. I saw some of my friends miss that little event and it bummed me out so much.

Yeah, I missed this entirely my first playthrough. I'm more surprised by the number of people who found it.

MrHoot

Also oboy, Plague released a new DaS vid.

Man. Next couple of vids for BB are gonna be rough with Paarl. Wonder how long they're gonna bunt their heads against it, or see that there's a lamp in yahar'gul

MrHoot

Also Woolz french lessons might be a bit rusty. The "kweingh" pronunciation he does only applies for "oin", not "oigne", which is pronounced "oïnnie" (like coin, really)

Xux

Haha, it's nice to see them beat the boss like I did with just my axe.
Even though I died enough to be completely out of bullets.

...I wonder if they ever hit up on the d-pad at any point.

Pat's an old hat when it comes to prison breaks. These goons won't be able to hold them with their unlocked cells, casual lantern placement, and screeching old hag alarm systems.

The guard pig could be a problem, though.

Numb

I don't know why i feared them catching up with my slow playing of BB.
Combined with the shortness of the vids and overall deaths due to both wanting to play and not improving as quick if solo. Still hyped to watch em. Poor Woolie never doing anything at all.

Numb

If my idol taught me anything, it's that you're gonna have to sacrifice some things to get what you want. And by some I mean all.

Ultimax is my castle.

Putting all your eggs in a basket on fire is not a good idea man. They will get burnt.
They might do a SMS of it as a joke tho.

Numb

Holy shit this fucking Tobal game...

mary_t1-118.jpg

I got a powerbomb with your name on it young man.

Anung

Un Rama
Woolie's Gascoigne ignorance coming to a head now. In a LP that people love to complain about its this one little thing that's driving me insane.

Numb

Woolie's Gascoigne ignorance coming to a head now. In a LP that people love to complain about its this one little thing that's driving me insane.

The Bloodborne LP has atleast one thing for everyone to be pissed about.
Truly an LP for everyone.No one is discriminated against.

Putting all your eggs in a basket on fire is not a good idea man. They will get burnt.
They might do a SMS of it as a joke tho.

5 minutes into it then Woolie's copy is broken. Switch over to 3rd strike and that's when I finally hit that unsubscribe button and fully migrate over to game grumps.

Man, shit like this and some of the other crap PS1 fighters on Srublords/Fisticuffs makes me really glad that I missed out on the PS1 era of gaming, even though that deprived me of stuff like Front Mission 3.

Man, shit like this and some of the other crap PS1 fighters on Srublords/Fisticuffs makes me really glad that I missed out on the PS1 era of gaming, even though that deprived me of stuff like Front Mission 3.
Apparently there are Front Mission games better than 3, so it's not too much of a loss...

...Actually, missing out on Vagrant Story is probably the one thing I regret about not owning a PS1 in the day. Otherwise, PS2 is where it's at.

Based on your avatar, I predict other things they say in the back half of the game that will needle at you far more than Woolie's French lessons.

360pages

Is it bad that the only series I accept fusion in is in DBZ. Everytime another series tries to do it, it just comes off as awkward or dumb... Despite it being really dumb in DBZ it just works better with the type of series it is.

Numb

one of us frienders has to be french
go to canada and personally tell Woolie hes wrong
he has to admit it if a French person tells him

Woolie believing something to be true just means we have been believing in a lie all along.
If Woolie thinks 1+1=2 then 1+1=11 must have been the real answer we never saw before. I mean it makes total sense if you think about it.

Woolie believing something to be true just means we have been believing in a lie all along.
If Woolie thinks 1+1=2 then 1+1=11 must have been the real answer we never saw before. I mean it makes total sense if you think about it.

being a Naruto fan automatically makes you wrong about everything though
Woolie can never wash away the shame
itll stay with him forever

Xux

Man, I wanted some more Bloodborne so I'm watching Slowbeef and Diabeetus play it and woof.

Nevermind, they're good by the second episode.

Zenfalcia

Oh man. I love that Woolie is so confident about how to pronounce Gascoigne while everyone is posting that he's wrong.
I can't wait for the podcast when he talks about it and either it drags on for a long time or he forces the discussion to end.
one of us frienders has to be french
go to canada and personally tell Woolie hes wrong
he has to admit it if a French person tells him
You can never change the woolie, the woolie changes you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom