• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

ui8Svzk.gif

mj-laughing.gif

semisonic

Banned
They really do. Hell, egoraptor's wife is pretty damn hot too. It's weird.

No, when you really think about it, it ain't weird at all. These are guys who make their livelihoods by being interesting people that would conceptually be fun to hang out with
or by being DSP
. It doesn't even really matter what they look like, it's not out of the question for them to have hot girlfriends regardless. I mean, it ain't easy to do what they do unless they have a bit of charisma
or are DSP.

Also hi guys. I'm back
again, but for real this time.
Maybe.

This is absolutely delightful.
10/10 would loop again.

Ilvocare

Also hi guys. I'm back
again, but for real this time.
Maybe.

Welcome back! It's been a while.

Also I finished listening to the podcast. Yup, Matt still being salty as fuck over Touhou not being about kaiju, and the world keeps spinning.

Also when he said that Days of Ruin was the "boring" Advanced Wars I actually died inside. DoR is quite possibly the best possible scenario of a "gritty reboot" being good.

I still like Dual Strike for its content, but DoR gave the game some much needed balancing. Although it went too far with what it did to COs, I believe.

semisonic

Banned
Welcome back! It's been a while.

Also I finished listening to the podcast. Yup, Matt still being salty as fuck over Touhou not being about kaiju, and the world keeps spinning.

Also when he said that Days of Ruin was the "boring" Advanced Wars I actually died inside. DoR is quite possibly the best possible scenario of a "gritty reboot" being good.

I still like Dual Strike for its content, but DoR gave the game some much needed balancing. Although it went too far with what it did to COs, I believe.

Thanks man! I've had some serious shit going on(I actually died for a bit!), but I figured it was time to see what the gaf was up to now that the purge seems to have died down a bit, and the freeforum was abandoned even harder than it was.
Also yeah, Days of Ruin kicked ass. AW2 freshened up the serious by introducing bigger tanks, and I didn't play Dual Strike, but I think it's radical that Days of Ruin's biggest innovation was bikes instead of maintaining power creep. They were the coolest.

Ilvocare

Thanks man! I've had some serious shit going on(I actually died for a bit!), but I figured it was time to see what the gaf was up to now that the purge seems to have died down a bit, and the freeforum was abandoned even harder than it was.
Also yeah, Days of Ruin kicked ass. AW2 freshened up the serious by introducing bigger tanks, and I didn't play Dual Strike, but I think it's radical that Days of Ruin's biggest innovation was bikes instead of maintaining power creep. They were the coolest.

You gotta head onto one of the chats for more casual non-Zaibatsu conversation now. Either the Steam or Slack chats are fine. Point being we can't chat casually here forever.
Final note: the bikes weren't the biggest change, so much as the ANTI-TANK units were. An indirect unit that can still hit enemies right next to it??? Literally the thing that allowed me to beat the final mission of DoR a YEAR later after originally dropping it.

semisonic

Banned
You gotta head onto one of the chats for more casual non-Zaibatsu conversation now. Either the Steam or Slack chats are fine. Point being we can't chat casually here forever.
Final note: the bikes weren't the biggest change, so much as the ANTI-TANK units were. An indirect unit that can still hit enemies right next to it??? Literally the thing that allowed me to beat the final mission of DoR a YEAR later after originally dropping it.

Yeah, I know. But the only things I remember about Days of ruin is that Forscythe was a cool guy and that bikes kicked ass. Hence, they must be more important!
Also holy shit the sonic lp is the best. We need more liam in our lives, and Shut Up and Jam 2 isn't coming out for a while...
Can't wait for adventure 2.
They better be doing adventure 2...

Also holy shit the sonic lp is the best. We need more liam in our lives, and Shut Up and Jam 2 isn't coming out for a while...
Can't wait for adventure 2.
They better be doing adventure 2...
Yeah, it's really good so far. Hopefully it stays good till the end. But as for them doin SA2, I don't think even the zaibatsu will put themselves through that miserable pile of fuck. That game is atrocious.

Description of the best friends on the Momocon website

SUPER BEST FRIENDS PLAY
Position: Online Personality
Super Best Friends Play is a spinoff series of Two Best Friends Play in which three or more members of the Best Friends Zaibatsu play a game together. They make fantastic internet videos of games and more!

We're a spinoff? Does that mean the best friends aren't even canon anymore?

Squishy3

Skla's salt at the FNF most likely being Sonic The Fighters is glorious.

Or whatever else it might be. It won't be Ultimax, regardless.

Ilvocare

Oh man they're gonna be at Momocon? Damn, that's probably the closest convention they'll be at that's even remotely "near" Miami in Florida. Because what big Florida conventions would they even go to???

I really want to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom