• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

Games like Bloodborne where they all wanna play should not get a blind LP. Otherwise Pat will hide under the bed and advance too much.

Alfebit

Banned
Didn't he also just swear off of playing the game again like a week ago because he hates playing with other people in MMOs?

Pat can't quit his crack even if he wants to (or thinks or can).

He said he was mostly upset because he had a bad healer and gave it another shot. He seems to have stuck mostly with Linkshell members now when doing anything that requires more than just himself.

Randy42

Pat's organizing an FF14 FC now. Seems he's gotten addicted. Perfect.

FF14 is prob my favorite MMO to date but theres no way Pat has the personality to stick with it for more than a month or so. Once he gets to endgame and tries a raid and realizes its super multiplayer he'll stop which is kinda sad :/

And speaking of Pat, HxH 2011 is now the top rated anime on IMDB (#16 on their top series list overall). Maybe he should finally try it...
Oh and on a tangental to this Daredevil has hit number 13 #BasedMarvel

Of all the ways Woolie and Matt managed to make Big the Cat into the biggest scumbag to ever exist, they forgot one more possible angle.

Admittedly I laughed more at the idea of him reading Ayn Rand, and that it would still fit with everything else.

God, what a legendary episode that was. I don't know if the rest of the LP will be able to beat that.

I was totally right to be hyped for the Big the Cat episode. Episode was great.

FF14 is prob my favorite MMO to date but theres no way Pat has the personality to stick with it for more than a month or so. Once he gets to endgame and tries a raid and realizes its super multiplayer he'll stop which is kinda sad :/

And speaking of Pat, HxH 2011 is now the top rated anime on IMDB (#16 on their top series list overall). Maybe he should finally try it...
Oh and on a tangental to this Daredevil has hit number 13 #BasedMarvel

Pretty much, which is a shame but eh everyone has their own things they like. At least he knows the game itself is good and that HE'S the problem.

NCR Redslayer

NeoGAF's Vegeta
Super Best Friends Play Ultimate Chicken Horse

Youtube

Site Link

WHAT?
bf9.jpg

Numb

The real Ultimate Chicken Horse begins here.

It gets 5x harder with each turn. It is impossible sometimes to continue with how much shit is on screen. Pat would have lost his mind over too much salt if he entered this manly match.

Archgan

I'd totally watch a weekly Ultimate Chicken Horse party vid if they gave it a perma slot like fisticuffs. That was amazing.
I wish they had a series once a week where they would play games where that don't have set ends like Ultimate Chicken Horse or roguelikes. They could cycle through a few games or just play whatever they felt like.

The way Woolie handles poison drives me crazy. I keep having to remind myself that he never did the Valley of Defilement or Blighttown, so he hasn't been "trained" on how Souls wants you to deal with slow poison in massive quantities.

Okingjrr

Why isn't this coming out on #WiggerWednesday?

Best Friends cover them all:
Breakfast wars
T-shirt cold wars
And now hand dryer wars

It's all part of the SBF Cinematic Universe.
Phase 1: Breakfast war
Phase 2: T-shirt cold war
Phase 3: Hand dryer war
And the grand finale... The Scrublord War, coming soon to a con
not
near you

What the hell is his shoulder doing when he reloads?
It's deforming and stretching, probably because the skeleton/animation rigging are terrible.

I loved how the devs knew how shit this game was, so they omitted the entire VA cast to spare them the ignominy of being associated with this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom