• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing stops the Woolie train!
Q4KaLqS

man that's an amazing gif

KdylanR92

Just got caught up on bloodborne Lp

I really hope they learn their lesson and stop playing souls games blind on the channel or at all really

Skrams

Sometimes I can't tell if the cuts in the Sonic Adventure playthrough are editing or just jank.
Seems to just be jank.
Just got caught up on bloodborne Lp

I really hope they learn their lesson and stop playing souls games blind on the channel or at all really

Why exactly? Pat lead Woolie through Dark Souls 2 and it was pretty much the same. There's not much getting around the way these games are paced for regular LP purposes. People seem to enjoy it well enough when they're not annoyed at them for missing an item, playing slowly, or misunderstanding some other thing.

Besides that, listened to the podcast yesterday and it was pretty good besides me skipping the first 30 something minutes of Avengers talk. Pat also continues to be bullheaded whenever anything with money comes up. A lot of "No, do the thing because I want it though," like D4 having the possibility to be a Windows Store exclusive thing which doesn't even matter now since it's confirmed for Steam. I was constantly rolling my eyes at him saying fuck giving money to developers who don't have the means to get something translated to english. He jumped to SEGA and Yakuza 5 which is understandable because it's SEGA, but they were talking about Cave Story and Touhou beforehand. No one was talking about SEGA. Just some smaller developers who might have trouble getting something out to other regions. No bullshit about english speaking people not being good enough for their money or some shit.

Also glad to see the expected salt over Bloodborne not going up at it's scheduled time. Hopefully they fix it and 30 doesn't go up Monday. I'd be a little annoyed only because we had a good thing going of it ending on a multiple of 5 each week.

Archgan

Skrams

In case people were worried about Bloodborne missing a day. From the reddit.

TheREALESTMatt
The Real Matt 42 points 3 hours ago

Uh, we just scheduled things one iota differently this week. There will be a BB episode tomorrow. So put away your tin hats, conspiracy theorists.

At least the Sonic LP IS FAST :p

Rean

It has been in development since last February. It is made by the same guy who made the TBFP Skyrim mods. This is the Facebook page where he has been posting all the updates. He also got CMWChris to make themes for the Zaibatsu. Here are Matt's, Pat's, Woolie's, Liam's, and Plauge's. He also has download links for the Prologue and a Spookmas Prequel game in the About section of the Facebook page.
I just checked out some of the facebook videos, and themes and it looks amazing already. I can't wait until its finally finished.

I said holy fucking shit they are actually doing a Sonic Adventure playthrough and then I watched it and I forgot how bad Sonic Adventure was.

It was so bad, all I remember is Hydro Thunder and Shenmue.

Now I know why.

Woolie and Matt were right, Splatoon is a whole lot of fun
It sure is. I even thought about them and all the Fred Durst jokes when using the Paint Roller.

Surprisingly, Rollin' is about the right length for a single match in that game. Makes every single one entertaining as hell.

Skrams

Woolie and Matt were right, Splatoon is a whole lot of fun

I'm absolutely loving my time with it. I can't wait to hear them talk about it on the podcast next week. I know Liam will probably play it, but hopefully the others give it a shot too. Hopefully Pat doesn't hate it for some small reason like not being able to use the pro controller for the demo.

Mat-triX

I'm absolutely loving my time with it. I can't wait to hear them talk about it on the podcast next week. I know Liam will probably play it, but hopefully the others give it a shot too. Hopefully Pat doesn't hate it for some small reason like not being able to use the pro controller for the demo.
He'll hate it because he has to use the Gamepad with his babby hands.

JoJo94

Whew, Bloodborne is back, and the episode count is fine again.

Goddamnit WOolie quickstep forward when you counter someone to get in faster!!!

Other than that he is doing pretty good so far and is playing a bit faster...way to go.

Oh shit way too go Woolie!!!

Skrams

He'll hate it because he has to use the Gamepad with his babby hands.

I'm sad because it's true.

30 seconds in to Bloodborne Part 30. This is relevant. Thanks redditman Mikeclick.

Please Pat. Please stop. Just please stop. Please.

Edit-

Bloodborne Part 30- Woolie did alright against that boss. Mostly with the parries. You just got to fuck their face and shoot them. That's the key to success. That's why his nickname is Fuckface. I also now want fanart of Woolie saying "This is my distance," while the picture shows him on 30 feet away from an enemy charging up the R2 on the axe or something like that.

Randy42

In case people were worried about Bloodborne missing a day. From the reddit.

TheREALESTMatt
The Real Matt 42 points 3 hours ago

Uh, we just scheduled things one iota differently this week. There will be a BB episode tomorrow. So put away your tin hats, conspiracy theorists.

At least the Sonic LP IS FAST :p

No matter what Matt says you're still now living in a world where FromSoftware Beast Souls got bumped for Big the Cat.

Of all the ways Woolie and Matt managed to make Big the Cat into the biggest scumbag to ever exist, they forgot one more possible angle.

Admittedly I laughed more at the idea of him reading Ayn Rand, and that it would still fit with everything else.

God, what a legendary episode that was. I don't know if the rest of the LP will be able to beat that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom