• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfebit

Banned
tumblr_n595reAwcg1sxudx7o2_400.gif

tumblr_n595reAwcg1sxudx7o1_400.gif

Oh man, I just looked up that Red Panda video that Woolie was talking about in the SA LP.

Oh my god, that is so fucking precious. I had no idea that was possible but it was.

Xux

Wayne Brady makes Martin Lawrence look like Will Smith.

Man, I remember the Knuckles and Rouge sections taking me ten to 15 minutes each in SA2B, lol.

Skrams

I have to say, each bullet creating a light source from shooting the plywood on a window in the Bad Boys game is super cool actually. The game kind of reeks of things that the developers thought were super cool like that. Cool animations of a toilet bowl breaking that no one will ever see, shooting plywood on a window for light shafts, or shooting a house of cards. What a mysterious jogo.

Suckles levels look just like the horrible hide and seek I remembered them to be. Sort of surprised it was cut up into two bits.

Suckles levels look just like the horrible hide and seek I remembered them to be.
SA2 Knuckles is way worse, you can only get notifications of proximity to one emerald shard at a time, and they're way more complex levels and shit's way more hidden.

Knuckles/Rogue's space levels are actually the worst.

demidar

SA2 Knuckles is way worse, you can only get notifications of proximity to one emerald shard at a time, and they're way more complex levels and shit's way more hidden.

Knuckles/Rogue's space levels are actually the worst.

How can Knucks' levels be the worst when they have such great music?

MrHoot

Very cool episode ! We'll be at hunter, willem and Rom next episode !

I wish they looked at descriptions of the runes, they're very interesting, but ah well.

Welp, they fucked that.

If you're talking about
the umbilical cord, nah, since they have adelia. They'll have to find the abandonned workshop though, not take adelia's blood more than three times and remember to eat them all

If you're talking about
the umbilical cord, nah, since they have adelia. They'll have to find the abandonned workshop though, not take adelia's blood more than three times and remember to eat them all

They didn't even see the door down there. The dream is ogre.

Wow, they might just be able to do Rom tomorrow.

My prediction-

Tuesday -
Rom
Wednesday -
Lecture Hall L1
because it'll be right in front of them.
Thursday and Friday -
Cainhurst

Btw, do we have that 10 episodes recap again?

Very cool episode ! We'll be at hunter, willem and Rom next episode !

I wish they looked at descriptions of the runes, they're very interesting, but ah well.

I wish they look at the ritual materials >_>

kewlmyc

Haha, there's no way their getting the "true" ending. It makes sense though since it's a blind playthrough.

Most people wouldn't have gotten it if not for the internet and ENB.

Bummed they didn't noticed
Iosefka's a fake.

Haha, there's no way their getting the "true" ending. It makes sense though since it's a blind playthrough.

Iosefka's a fake.

I was thinking that they picked up on that, when they killed the Ayy in the starting room. Someone with some knowledge in Souls games storytelling would have picked up on it, when they picked up the drop.

Iosefka's a fake.

I got it the weird way. I didn't actually find the backdoor into the clinic until really late in the game because I completely missed it the first time through. Missed the nun entirely, too, so there was no real danger of losing that one. I didn't find the old workshop initially, either, but it turns out there's four of the three items you need, so it was gravy.

So, yeah, you can also get the true ending by being surprisingly oblivious, as well as incredibly thorough. You just can't be somewhere in between.

Neol

Always good to have more Suckles in my life.

SBFs colluding with IGA?

This is good, btw.

Apparently if you back it for $100+ you can add your name under the clan of your choice in the credits.

So... any of you guys rich frienders?

Zenfalcia

Always good to have more Suckles in my life.

Apparently if you back it for $100+ you can add your name under the clan of your choice in the credits.

So... any of you guys rich frienders?
Everyone needs more suckles in their lives.

Like 100 dollars rich? Woah, man, that's a lot of money, guy. Not enough to be spending on games played on video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom