• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 17: I don't have Bloodborne or Monster Hunter... Uhh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shackzam

It requires 18 strength and 9 skill.

Well, I guess it's difficult to know whether an item has landed on an unreachable area or not. At least they do have an option to get the item.
Can you get his sick armor? Because he just looks awesome. Thanks for answering all of my questions.
EDIT: Why does my kindle autocorrect sick to dick?

Has this been posted?

It may be fake

yhalothar

vDEEZbI.gif

g688ooE.png

Source: Reddit

360pages

So I was looking ahegao of a certain character, to be ready for when the day came, and I stumbled upon this gold gamefaqs question

Can somebody who has played Etrian Odyssey 4 please verify so it can step up to get its GOAT award

I think they are talking about the Female Night Seeker.

image5.jpg

I may have found ahegao art of Milla Maxwell from Tales of Xillia...

It has been posted twice before yes.

I'm on team fake until proven otherwise like all leaks.

I'm on team fake since I want it on Wii U.

The 3DS already has a killer line up Nintnedo. Support that damn console with some hype shit too

croten

I'm on team fake since I want it on Wii U.

The 3DS already has a killer line up Nintnedo. Support that damn console with some hype shit too

I'm not on team fake because I would rather it on another console, that would be silly. Whether it's real or not has nothing to do with that.

Shackzam

I have been using it.
It is actually pretty quick, which is what I like about it. The actual pilebunker action takes a really long time to charge and I am not using it too often.
Now I want dual wield of those for the big O experience. I just need to get it when I get home. I'm just sad you can't dual wield

360pages

It makes the most sense on the 3DS. It would probably seem kind of pointless to port it right to another console with the handheld being as strong as they are.

Those of you who have finished P3 should definitely read the interview with Hashino and Soejima. It's really interesting. There's a whole section talking about social links and the party members being AI controlled.
I lowered an enemy's hit and evasion rate, and next attack they fucking dodge it.

Lol okay Persona

Welcome to MegaTen.

croten

I know, but it's because not only is TTYD more beloved, it's availability is far less too. It just makes more sense

It makes more sense from a gamers perspective but if it is real I figure making a 3D version of the original would be the best place to start from a business perspective. This would sell well enough and then they can make TTYD afterwards. I highly doubt they would skip the original if they didn't have too.

4 is the easiest to get into. So might as well pick it up, I love that game. Not as much as 3, but still.
I have Golden ready for when I finish P3P
Those of you who have finished P3 should definitely read the interview with Hashino and Soejima. It's really interesting. There's a whole section talking about social links and the party members being AI controlled.

Welcome to MegaTen.
What a warm welcome.

For once, I'm actually taking a break from playing Bloodborne today...

...and instead using it to complete disc 2 of Armored Core Nexus.

...I can't escape From's dick no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom