• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, of what I unlocked, I like Cat Food, Glasses, Secret Police, and Acute the best.

thatmanknow.gif

Can't wait for f 2nd, so excited to have a physical Miku game.

Just finished shovel knight, dam that was a good game, I would of looked it over if it wasn't for the best friends

I still need to get that. Steam sales have foiled me to where I don't want to pay $15 for a game so I was waiting for a sale or a bundle.

Archgan

I spent way too many cooks much time on this stupid joke but now there is one more cook in the kitchen.
O5q8QYf.png

Speaking of soundtracks, Halo. Its music is so amazing. I think that if Halo's soundtrack was mediocre, nobody would give a quarter of a shit about it anymore. I think Halo has the most beneficial soundtrack in video games in terms of how it helped the franchise. (barring rhythm games and games about sound, of course)

I actually like stay with me and nostalgic, dunno why, I just how high pitch it is.
Senbonzakura, melancholic and what do you mean are also good as well

Emouse

Speaking of soundtracks, Halo. Its music is so amazing. I think that if Halo's soundtrack was mediocre, nobody would give a quarter of a shit about it anymore. I think Halo has the most beneficial soundtrack in video games in terms of how it helped the franchise. (barring rhythm games and games about sound, of course)

I agree it's really great, but obnoxiously loud in the MCC with no options to turn it down for some reason

I could just sit at the main menu of Halo CE forever.

Time to answer my own question that I sorta asked yesterday.

Summer Idol, Freely Tomorrow, Tengaku, Odds and Ends, World's End Dance Hall.
Despite your overuse of superlatives, I fucking love the Halo soundtrack. Especially the original game. It's a fucking shame that the composer has left Bungie now. Hope he finds good work.
Hey you guys.
I got another A in another adult ed class.
^_^
Did I miss anything today?
Congrats!! Not a whole lot.

Zenfalcia

I spent way too many cooks much time on this stupid joke but now there is one more cook in the kitchen.

The dedication to the joke is strong. Inb4 everyone cookifies.

Not like that man.

Set apart a day and just lay in your underwear like homer simpson would. You'd feel better about yourself.

Well you made it seem like that.

Ahh.. i wish. I have some final assignments due that I really need time to work on.

I agree it's really great, but obnoxiously loud in the MCC with no options to turn it down for some reason

What an excellent point you make. And given Halo's great dialogue, this is a real problem when there's no non-cutscene subtitles.

Despite your overuse of superlatives, I fucking love the Halo soundtrack. Especially the original game. It's a fucking shame that the composer has left Bungie now. Hope he finds good work.

I'm a man of extremes.

360pages

Oh god, the Sky chicken people from Twilight Princess were creepy as hell!

Also, I have another mindless shut off your brain story if anyone is interested. Though it's only three chapters in, and I'm still deciding if I should go full on crazy or regular crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom