• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first Anime is alright for those who don't want to play a 70 hour RPG, they did the best they could for a 26 episode series and it's okay not amazing but a decent adaptation.

I really liked the OG anime since it actually gives Yu characterization instead of making him just a badass everyone thinks that he is. Yu's flaw of afraid of being alone really made his character believable to me since he has to go in a year anyways. I wish we got more of that in the Arena games.

Alfebit

Banned

99818-well-there-it-is-gif-Jeff-Gold-seL5.gif

Zenfalcia

Even if you knew about Korra there is little to no fanservice for the series in the game,outside of maybe a few costumes. The animation is rough, but it is a 15$ budget game.

Yeah... It is... Might drop the play through

Can friendGAF cheer me up?

Feelin real shitty.

What I usually do when i feel like crap is sleep on it or drown it with tons of drinks.
I wish they were alchoholic.

Usually rewatching old comedy animes are great for a pick-me up.

Ahh shit it's started snowing outside. Now I'm officially in nonstop infinite salt mode for the rest of winter

WHAT? IM NOT MENTALLY READY FOR THIS. MY WINTER COAT ISN'T WASHED AND I DON'T HAVE MY HAT AND GLOVES AND NOOOOOOOOOOO

Edit: Well I'm pretty happy. Go Dolphins :D

I just loaded up P3P. Finally gonna see what all this fuss was about. I got P2IS on the desk next to me, too.
You've played P4 obviously, right? You'll really like P3P. The VN style is a bit awkward, but you'll get used to it hopefully. People here can answer any questions.

Having started P2 I'm seeing why SkLa says P4 is bad,
though I still think it's really good.

I just loaded up P3P. Finally gonna see what all this fuss was about. I got P2IS on the desk next to me, too.
Also: Play the male MC your first time. It makes way more sense. FeMC plays with expectations and is meant for a replay.
You should load P2IS and claim Lisa as your waifu.

The characters in 2 are way better than 3 and 4.

I wondered if they added the social link mechanic in P2, would it be more popular?
P2 has such good writing, I fucking can't even describe how much better it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom