• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eugh. I really don't recommend it. Characters act entirely differently towards you.

Fine. Is there no way to get what I need from the original experience without replaying it? My PSP needs to be plugged in or it doesn't work, so I can't take it anywhere, and I seriously have too much on my plate already.

Fine. Is there no way to get what I need from the original experience without replaying it? My PSP needs to be plugged in or it doesn't work, so I can't take it anywhere, and I seriously have too much on my plate already.
You don't need to play FeMC, it's just a really cool thing. Male MC is what matters. You don't need to replay as FeMC unless you particularly want to.

I know backlogs suck.

i may start the Kamen Riders tomorrow while playing Isaac
which order should i watch them?
there
Gaim-great story/drama
Fourze-The Breakfast Club
W-cool Detective drama
OOO-interesting cast of goofy characters
Black-goofy awesome scenes

It depends on what your in the mood for. I'll describe the premises/hooks.

You don't need to play FeMC, it's just a really cool thing. Male MC is what matters. You don't need to replay as FeMC unless you particularly want to.

I know backlogs suck.

If you're sure. I like playing as girls whenever given the option, though, and I likely would have picked FeMC if I didn't know anything in the first place.

If you're sure. I like playing as girls whenever given the option, though, and I likely would have picked FeMC if I didn't know anything in the first place.

the story is the same regardless if you pick male for female
female has imo much better social links, and she has one with every party member which is HOW IT SHOULD OF BEEN ATLUS!
dont listen to these wierdos

the story is the same regardless if you pick male for female
female has imo much better social links, and she has one with every party member which is HOW IT SHOULD OF BEEN ATLUS!
dont listen to these wierdos

The characters get enough spotlight in the course of the story. I find it better to forge relationships with people outside of the party.

I'm gonna trust my instincts and go FeMC first and normal run second. If it's that big a deal I'll watch the social links for the MMC first on youtube, since that appears to be the primary difference, but frankly I don't care whether I do it right, I just want to do it best.

I'm gonna trust my instincts and go FeMC first and normal run second. If it's that big a deal I'll watch the social links for the MMC first on youtube, since that appears to be the primary difference, but frankly I don't care whether I do it right, I just want to do it best.
Fair enough. Have fun. Sorry to make a big deal out of it.

Zenfalcia

Too late. Also doubt my extensive backlog allows for a replay of a what, 50-60 hour game? If FeMC is better I'm taking her.

Nooooo.... Play it with minato!!

Eugh. I really don't recommend it. Characters act entirely differently towards you. Better off only doing one Male playthrough.

The ghost of PG is screaming.

I'm screaming inside too.. It'll make the story weird ;_; the
beach scene and bath scene won't be the same ;_;

So what exactly is your avatar?

If you want some source/fan art. There's some on the boorus that i can pm.

I thought this Kickstarter looked cool after the guys mentioned Fist Full of Gun. Would it be good enough to link to the guys for the podcast?
If they haven't already seen it, definitely. A friend of mine sent that to me. It looks like some dumb fun bullshit.
dont make him go through the hell that is The Answer
He would never have to play it... It's wholly ignorable and seperate.

dont make him go through the hell that is The Answer

Moot point, no PS2. I can barely make my PSP work either, if you see what I mean. I had to go all the way to my local video game store to get a guy to fix it.

EDIT: Your outcry has convinced me. Minato it is. Fuck it, I'm playing on beginner, it should be faster than a normal playthrough anyway.

By the way, that Kickstart has a comment by Kotaku Japan, and that icon is fucking cool.
nn8QQxH.jpg
but what if he does
his blood will be on your hands goodwill
Considering that he's complaining about not having time, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't play a 15 or something hour epilogue that's unnessecary.

I'll look it the fuck up. Also, don't know if you saw the edit, but you salty fucks wore me down.
Just did. You can FIX your PS2 pretty easily too. That's fine though. P3P is less frustrating in terms of gameplay, but you lose out on cinematics and such.
HAVE FUN. Also watching the answer is the best way to play the answer.

Not sure if people already posted this, but:

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.p...ng-on-bringing-Yakuza-to-PC-and-Xbox-consoles

Sega’s Toshihiro Nagoshi, well known as the producer of the Yakuza series, was the first to speak, pledging his will to work on the console and on Windows as well. He was then followed by Square Enix’s Shinji Hashimoto and Capcom’s Yoshinori Ono, who talked about how Dead Rising 3 leverages the unique capabilities of the Xbox One.

Along with VC managing to outsell CoD on Steam

01f140fcc0.jpg

SEGA seeing that the PC is a viable outlet for their niche games. Virtua Fighter V next, please?

Just did. You can FIX your PS2 pretty easily too. That's fine though. P3P is less frustrating in terms of gameplay, but you lose out on cinematics and such.
HAVE FUN. Also watching the answer is the best way to play the answer.

id rather control my party than worry about cutscenes any day
also WTH Loco
the random Archie head looks creepy next to Zinnia

AND, now I've gone and pulled my Dreamcast off the shelf and am about to play some Crazy Taxi because of the conversation about it a few days ago.

Time to make some crazy money.

Not sure if people already posted this, but:
SEGA seeing that the PC is a viable outlet for their niche games. Virtua Fighter V next, please?
I would love for basically all SEGA stuff to come to PC.
AND GOD OPENED THE CLOUDS AND SAID FROM ON HIGH
HIS NAME SHALL BE RAMASAMA TUNOKU
AND IT WAS GOOD
NOW THIS. THIS IS A BENEFIT TO PLAYING A MALE MC.
AND, now I've gone and pulled my Dreamcast off the shelf and am about to play some Crazy Taxi because of the conversation about it a few days ago.

Time to make some crazy money.
YAH YAH YAH YAH YAH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom