• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
well.gif

i hated Uncharted 2

6134757048_6ca67e60e3.jpg

I'll fight you, U2 was the best PS3 game

Quick, name your favorite Crazy Taxi cab driver!

Always rolled with Axel.
I love Gus being a stupid old bum, but in gameplay terms I always preferred Axel just for being balanced.

I'm a little salty B.D. Joe made it into SEGA All Stars instead of any of the other 3. He was my first exposure to Japan being racist as shit.

Zenfalcia

I wish i could play VC.. damn school! Maybe i'll make some time this weekend.

The music seemed really good on the title screen and the little i did play of it.

Edit: also new girl in oras seems to have a nice cool/cute design.

Two last names?

Ramasama Tunoku has a last name and racism as his first and last names.
Also everybody's sending me to bed early. I'm frisky, goddamn it! I want some adventures!

Besides, my parents are "Oh... I see... " so I can call myself whatever I damn well please.

I love Gus being a stupid old bum, but in gameplay terms I always preferred Axel just for being balanced.

I'm a little salty B.D. Joe made it into SEGA All Stars instead of any of the other 3. He was my first exposure to Japan being racist as shit.
I can't remember what Gus' gameplay gimmick was. I believe B.D. Joe had something like better boost from a Crazy Dash, and Gena had better drift? Can't remember, I just know Axel is balanced and it's who I've played all these years.

Just completed a run through of Arcade city, going by Arcade Rules. Got 14th place, and a class S license. I've never gotten a first ranking in the Arcade city, but in the original I have. Still super easy for me to get a S license in both though.

God, I love this fucking game. It's such stupid fun. I don't even care that my right finger feels numb and sore from the vibration and constant pulling of the right trigger, it's fucking worth it!

I can't remember what Gus' gameplay gimmick was. I believe B.D. Joe had something like better boost from a Crazy Dash, and Gena had better drift? Can't remember, I just know Axel is balanced and it's who I've played all these years.

Just completed a run through of Arcade city, going by Arcade Rules. Got 14th place, and a class S license. I've never gotten a first ranking in the Arcade city, but in the original I have. Still super easy for me to get a S license in both though.

God, I love this fucking game. It's such stupid fun. I don't even care that my right finger feels numb and sore from the vibration and constant pulling of the right trigger, it's fucking worth it!
http://www.crazytaxi.net/drivers.html

I discovered this website from when we talked about this the other day. It's a radical fan site. I played most of my Craxy taxi when I was a dumb kid and don't think I ever exceeded a B. I need to set up a LEGAL METHOD OF PLAY to git gud at it in my free time.

It's the epitome of stupid, awesome fun. I wish my dreamcast fucking worked.

I discovered this website from when we talked about this the other day. It's a radical fan site. I played most of my Craxy taxi when I was a dumb kid and don't think I ever exceeded a B. I need to set up a LEGAL METHOD OF PLAY to git gud at it in my free time.

Wait there are actual differences due to drivers?

I gotta go play some more crazy taxi

Now that's a bad design.

The buckle is cool, but the belts are bleh.

Wait there are actual differences due to drivers?

I gotta go play some more crazy taxi.
Go play Gus and have fun only stopping by running into shit.
We should all play killing floor 2 when it comes out, It looks so fucking violent.
Never touched the original. I'll play what frienders play if it's multiplayer though.
No, idk what i'm thinking, but it's random things.. Might be the tiredness..

ok guys I need your help with something. I really need to get off my ass and start focusing on my stories but I have two stories that I really love and I cant choose which one I wanna focus on.
these are the protagonists of both of them.
the one on the left is a delinquent teenager who lives in a world where the most powerful and influential people in the world all have powers. Hes an orphan boy with no powers who was raised in a monastery by Nuns. After a sudden meeting between him and the daughter of the president of the world government he goes on a whole bunch of adventures ranging from a war between his gang, known as "The Lucky Stars gang" ,and every single other delinquent in japan, to fighting an evil cult that wants to use the lance of loginus to become god, to trying to find out what a boob feels like. The main genre is comedy slice of life with dome battle manga thrown in. Basically like Gintama.

The one on the right is a teenager who has always loved astronomy and space since he was a little kid. He was raised by his single mother and at the beginning of the story he meets a transfer student who reveals himself to be an alien and the son of the protagonists fathers best friend. It turns out the protagonist is actually the rare offspring of an earthling and an being from his fathers home world, this rare half human half alien is known as a "Red Junction". Now he is thrown into a war between his fathers homeworld and an aincent alien empire that wishes to throw the entire universe into chaos. The genre is action battle manga in relation to Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, and DBZ.

Now which one sounds more interesting and which

Edit: made a mistake in the second stories summary the transfer student is the son of the protagonists fathers best friend.

Wow, this is useful. Bookmarking this shit.

Also made me realize I've never actually gotten a Crazy license ever. You need 20K in cash earned to get it, and the highest I've gotten is over 18K in Original city mode. Highest in Arcade city mode has been over 9K.

I don't know why specifically I do better in original than in arcade. They both have downtown sections with tall buildings, but I think the downtown in arcade fucks me up every time with making a wrong turn.

Zed I think if you're confident in your comedy writing, the Gintama-like is maybe easier to write.
I got an assignment to finish. So i kinda have to be up anyways. Taking some breaks on gaf.

For some ontopic stuff.. evil within seems to be lacking some mechanics of being able to use the various fire pits/bonfires to burn bodies.
I recommend doing your homework. Follow PG's example like a cool guy.
Wow, this is useful. Bookmarking this shit.

Also made me realize I've never actually gotten a Crazy license ever. You need 20K in cash earned to get it, and the highest I've gotten is over 18K in Original city mode. Highest in Arcade city mode has been over 9K.

I don't know why specifically I do better in original than in arcade. They both have downtown sections with tall buildings, but I think the downtown in arcade fucks me up every time with making a wrong turn.
This is actually unrelated, but I had no idea this Easter egg where you use a tricycle instead of a cab was a thing http://www.crazytaxi.net/eastereggs.html
Seems to be arcade only though, so that sucks. Eats your quarters too, kinda.

Fuck I should really pass out. Don't get mad if I don't reply to you nerds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom