• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm watching that Canada Cup video, and damn is it hype. And I don't even care much about Street Fighter.

The commentary and crowd reactions definitely make it.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
New thread hype!

tumblr_neq59pXVlV1tdufbco1_500.gif

Need a sauce, stat.

He did, but got a PStv. I didn't realize it was on Vita tho. But yeah, Liams the only one that seems into it for reals.

The Vita conversions continue to spread. Also I've been wanting to ask, someone mentioned a while ago that you dropped the Ivory Crown DLC because of a specific area. Do you mind telling me which it was if that's true?

Need a sauce, stat.

90% positive it's Reaper from Overwatch

Okay, I'm watching that Canada Cup video, and damn is it hype. And I don't even care much about Street Fighter.

The commentary and crowd reactions definitely make it.

13 minutes in is where Platinum would cue the instrumental boss track, around 17 is where the vocals kick in and the hype carries you through the rest of the video

So I just reached episode 7 of KLK and this has probably been the best episode so far. That being said, after this episode, I'm significantly more in TeamRyuko than either Mako or Satsuki, which I usually see here.
Ryuko > Satsuki >> Mako at this point. Maybe this'll change by the end of the show.

Thanks man!
99% of them. I wasn't trying to defend his point of view.
Thank you.

EPISODE 7 HYPE!
Fight club
Mako is the best thing just ever that has happened. Ryuko gets character building! Satsuki lays down the law!

Squishy3

I'm still sad that gif idea that I had never worked out with Dok.

izaya-cellphone-o.gif

It was going to be this with Woolie's face on Izaya, obviously.

Please be excited for Durarara!! season 2.

if only i was good at the photoshops like oberon ;_;

Squishy3

That probably takes a while to shop man. That's quite a long gif.
it was too good to not pass up because i approached him with the idea when one of them had said on the podcast that woolie should go around smacking cellphones out of people's hands and stomping on them when he went to japan, i can't fault him for not doing it though

I disagree about Mako and think the episode paints Ryuko in a much more positive and likable light than anyone else. It's significantly more a further exploration of Ryuko's character than Mako, despite
Mako and family's involvement
. Satsuki is still cool.

People love Mako in that episode because
she just wore a Jotaro costume. That's Part 3's JoJo btw

I disagree about Mako and think the episode paints Ryuko in a much more positive and likable way than anyone else. It's significantly more a further exploration of Ryuko's character than Mako, despite
Mako and family's involvement
. Satsuki is still cool.

I agree with you on all points except for one thing.
"Why aren't you stopping me?"

Couldn't pick up on that reference, as I've never seen the show, so I can only judge based on what happened outside of the possible references and whatnot.
0.0 WTH are you doing in this thread then
you dare show your face here without watching Jojo
away with you filthy commoner

Couldn't pick up on that reference, as I've never seen the show, so I can only judge based on what happened outside of the possible references and whatnot.

I was in the same boat when I first saw it. I saw part 3 for the first time when the anime started. I love Mako because she's never wrong about the important things, and rarely right about anything else. She's that special kind of insane that gets serious when it matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom