• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Best Friends Thread 7: FRIENDER65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm neither.

-_- this is why you dont buy manga
it takes fucking forever to read and i aint got time for that

So someone mentioned a while ago I should skip Soul Sac and go straight to Delta. Is Delta just a better remake or is the first one just bad or.....?

You should read JoJo rather than watch JoJo. There's more of it.

I FINISHED PART 2 YESTERDAY AND NO ONE SAID ANYTHING. I'm gonna go read part 3 now I'm excited

I usually like to watch/ things that actually ended. Also, far too big an undertaking at the moment. I will watch it eventually, but it doesn't have top priority.

JoJo has standalone arcs that aren't really related to each other (New characters, setting, villains and powers for the most part), so you could just watch the first two arcs and stop there to have a complete story, then wait for Stardust to finish. The first arc is like 8 episodes and moves quickly.

So someone mentioned a while ago I should skip Soul Sac and go straight to Delta. Is Delta just a better remake or is the first one just bad or.....?

I FINISHED PART 2 YESTERDAY AND NO ONE SAID ANYTHING. I'm gonna go read part 3 now I'm excited

A better remake. It even fixes framrate issues.

ALSO, I'M SORRY. PART 2 IS RLLY GOOD. Part 3 is strange and long, but still good stuff.

It's like Ninja Gaiden to Ninja Gaiden Black. Or P4 to P4G. Why wouldn't you get the thing that is more of that but better?

So I wouldn't be missing any story?

A better remake. It even fixes framrate issues.

ALSO, I'M SORRY. PART 2 IS RLLY GOOD. Part 3 is strange and long, but still good stuff.

Ah okay sweet, thank you. Also it's cool I wasn't being 4real. ALSO YEAH IT IS HOLY SHIT SF IS JUST JOJO

It's kind of a step down from Part 2, but it's still good. In Part 4 the quality not only reaches, but exceeds Part 2. Look forward to that.

Alright so I'm back for a quick P3 question. Which team do I join?

Makes no difference at all. Just pick the Kendo team because Kendo is awesome.

kewlmyc

Alright so I'm back for a quick P3 question. Which team do I join?

I always switched between everyone, but Akihiko and Aigis are a must. One buffs and the other debuffs, but they do good damage and Aigis heals/revives. Last one do whatever you want, unless you're playing FES, then don't choose Mitsuru.

Imma fight you, you should read Part 7 sometime. Part 7 is one of da bess.

I'll probably read it at some point, I'm not saying it's bad or that I don't want to read it, more that it being a universe reset I give less of a shit about it.

Guess I'll be doing so. I've always wondered about just how big of a dick Dio could possibly be.

It's less that he's really that much of a dick and more the way he's that much of a dick.

I'll probably read it at some point, I'm not saying it's bad or that I don't want to read it, more that it being a universe reset I give less of a shit about it.
It does cool stuff. It's not a bad read, believe me. Being a reset means you can read it anytime as you follow the anime after Part 3 finishes. Plus, Part 6 was already discarding Part 4 and 5 to get people who only read 3 into it.

What character are you trying to learn btw?
Juri, shes my waifu now. Ive been trying to get the hang of her for hours.
Block high for high, low for low. In fact, if you're talking about SFIV, it's generally safer to block low in general as anything other than the obvious jumping attack or a slow overhead will be blocked succesfully. Could try teching throws (look it up) as well. If people are jumping over you and hitting you, they're doing something called a "cross up", at which point you need to block the other way to block them.
I think I am getting somewhat better...I dunno. I mean sure I lost like 70 games but near the end most of them went to round 3...I almost beat a makoto but...she killed me with only a pixel of health left...I nearly screamed out of anger...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom